Simplified Application

Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Simplified Application

Has anyone who applied for FSW using simplified application IN 2007 heard anything back from CIC?. Please let me know if you have received any information or if you have any idea what month they are working on.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all
Default Re: Simplified Application

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Has anyone who applied for FSW using simplified application IN 2007 heard anything back from CIC?. Please let me know if you have received any information or if you have any idea what month they are working on.
Hi, we applied simplified SW in Sep 06 at Sydney office. We received our documentation request letter last month, and they're processing April 06 applications right now. I'm pretty sure Sydney is ahead of London office.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Simplified Application

Thanks for your response. I was also thinking the simplified application commenced in 2007, because you applied under this dispensation in 2006.
It'll also be interesting to find out if anyone who applied to London office using the simplified mode has heard any news.