Simon-n-Suzanne

Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

dan_nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Simon-n-Suzanne

Hi Suzanne

I note your good advice given ref sponsorship earlier this month. I am pretty much in the same situation as you were with the exception that my spouse sponsor was born in canada. We have been married and in UK for 18 years and have already applied for citizenship for our 17 year old son. We are hoping to land as a family in canada in Dec 09 and am encouraged by the fact it only took 7 months for your husbands visa. Can I ask you is it necessary to send the visa application, medical and police clearance at the same time or can they be sent separate. I assume that because medical certs are only valid for 12 months and police certs 3 -6 that they can be all done separate. is this correct?? Do they wait until they have received and checked it all before they send out the visa. This has probably been answered before but I just can't seem to find it/ Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Dan
Old Oct 27th 2008, 3:55 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simon-n-Suzanne

Ought this to be in a private message?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

He hasn't made enough posts yet to get PM.

Dan, if you post a quick reply to this it will switch on your eligibility to use private messages (5 posts)... that way SnS will get an e-mail telling them there is a pm for them on the site - much more reliable than trying to use the open forum...

Dx
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

dan_nick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou I did try the PM but it did not work. Now I know why

Cheers

Dan