Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Silly PNP/PR Question - Possibly??

Silly PNP/PR Question - Possibly??

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

DearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really niceDearAlly is just really nice
Default Silly PNP/PR Question - Possibly??

Hello,

I am about to send off my BC PNP application forms and it asks for photocopies of my PR forms. Do I have to have the photos on there ready and photocopied or can I send photocopies of these documents to PNP minus the photos?

Also, I know I don't send any police certificates or meds as yet, but do I have to send through proof of work history, university education etc with the PNP application form, or do I wait until I get PNP nomination before I send all this info to CIC?

For the PNP Information Release form it asks for a witness, can this be anyone????

If I am already in Canada on a BUNAC then which visa office should I request?

Thanks so so much in advance!!! I am also trying to plan a wedding in 6 weeks on top of all this and no, he isn't Canadian - unfortunately!!! Ha ha!!

xxx
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future
Default Re: Silly PNP/PR Question - Possibly??

Originally Posted by DearAlly
Hello,

I am about to send off my BC PNP application forms and it asks for photocopies of my PR forms. Do I have to have the photos on there ready and photocopied or can I send photocopies of these documents to PNP minus the photos?

Also, I know I don't send any police certificates or meds as yet, but do I have to send through proof of work history, university education etc with the PNP application form, or do I wait until I get PNP nomination before I send all this info to CIC?

For the PNP Information Release form it asks for a witness, can this be anyone????

If I am already in Canada on a BUNAC then which visa office should I request?
thanks so so much in advance!!! I am also trying to plan a wedding in 6 weeks on top of all this and no, he isn't Canadian - unfortunately!!! Ha ha!!
xxx

I will try and answer some of your questions but these answers apply to a recent PNP application for my sister in Alberta.

No she did not send any photos off with initial PNP application.(has since been approved and now needs to send photos along with other documents police checks etc to Buffalo.)

Also when going through PNP route she has not had to prove her or her husbands previous work history. She had to get all her qualifications certified prior to getting job. This is one of the benefits of PNP me thinks.

My husband and I have submitted an application under skilled worker cat. 2 arranged employment. We have to provide evidence of our previous employment and its a real headache as some of employers now ceased trading!!

We clicked on the visa specific instuction link on CIC website and downloaded the appendix list that tells you which documents you need depending on whether you are PNP, skilledworker or family class.

Hope this helps anyway but remember it may be different in BC.