Sign & complete IM 0008 - Advise

Old Feb 17th 2005, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

bsm89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sign & complete IM 0008 - Advise

Experts,

CIC instructions says to complete & sign IM 0008 PR application form. But I don't see any place in the form for signature. Any idea where to sign or form should not be signed?

Thanks
Old Feb 17th 2005, 1:39 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sign & complete IM 0008 - Advise

Hi

Originally Posted by bsm89
Experts,

CIC instructions says to complete & sign IM 0008 PR application form. But I don't see any place in the form for signature. Any idea where to sign or form should not be signed?

Thanks
Page 4 schedule 1 of the IMM 008.

PMM
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Hi

I put my signature and date on each page and form to be sure, becouse some of the forms do not have a special place for signature, but CIC states clearly to sign all forms, so ...

MJ
Originally Posted by bsm89
Experts,

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Its on the pg. 4, attention do not sign in the section that says 'to be signed in the presence of a visa official. U have to practically sign all the forms needed.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 4:59 am
Just Joined

Thanks Bhalerao. I see signature space is on page 4 of schedule 1 only. So, only form need to be signed, right? No other forms have space for signature.

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Its on the pg. 4, attention do not sign in the section that says 'to be signed in the presence of a visa official. U have to practically sign all the forms needed.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Experts, Only one form(IMM 0008 Schedule 1) need to be signed, right? No other forms have space for signature. Please confirm.

Thanks
Old Feb 20th 2005, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

cau0730 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would actually like to know this too. I assume if they don't give you a space to sign then you don't have to sign there, but you never know.

Rick Caudill
Old Feb 20th 2005, 11:45 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by cau0730
I would actually like to know this too. I assume if they don't give you a space to sign then you don't have to sign there, but you never know.

Rick Caudill
Hi Rick,
I also signed form IMM5406 (additional family information). There is a place for signing at the bottom of the form. Also if you have no spouse or ex-spouse or no children you need to sign in the relevant section/s too.