Which set of forms?

Old Apr 3rd 2014, 9:02 am
BE addict

Princesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which set of forms?

Hi,
Sorry to hijack your post. I am looking at the paperwork we need to fill in for a common law sponsorship. We want to apply OUTLAND. I am currently living in Canada with my partner. Which option on the website do I choose.. sorry probably a dumb question, just worried if I pick the option for partner living in Canada, that I cant send it to London as an outland application? Confusing and doubting myself due to stress!!!!

The application for permanent residence packages are different depending on whether your relatives live inside or outside Canada. Be sure to choose the correct application package.
•If your spouse, partner or accompanying dependent child lives with you in Canada, use the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada—Spouse or Common-law Partner.
•If your spouse, partner or dependent child lives outside Canada, use the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class (FC). ◦If you are approved as a sponsor, the CPC will forward your family member’s application for permanent residence to the appropriate Canadian visa office to continue its processing
]
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 9:04 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsoring my fiance

The second one, as backwards as it is, but that's the package you want. Even if you're living in Canada, you're applying as if you were living outside of Canada. (The risk you are taking is that if you are called for an interview it will be in London - but chances are very, very slim.)
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 9:20 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which set of forms?

I've moved your post to your own thread as it's always advisable to start your own thread rather than post to someone else's - or if it is about a spousal application, then you could also post to this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post11203478

Old Apr 3rd 2014, 1:00 pm
BE addict

Princesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which set of forms?

Ok, Sorry, and thanks for that!