Sendng of fee & delivery

Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default Sendng of fee & delivery

Hi,

Just a quickie...........How did you send the funds for the applicaton, i see there is a section online where you can pay or did you go to your uk bank and ask for a Bank draft, how were they able to do this in canadian funds or was it just the sterling equivalent??

How did you send your application. Royal mail special delivery or courier service.

Cheers,

Gav.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sendng of fee & delivery

you need to ask your bank for an international bank draft in canadian dollars - they will ask you to fill out a form and will order the draft for you - it normally takes a day or two.

I used royal mail Airsure - you can track it all the way and isnt too expensive
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Paid fess online...just make sure you select the correct visa office.

Sent application via Royal Mail Airsure...it took 3 days to arrive, cost about £55-65

Good Luck

Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Sendng of fee & delivery

Originally Posted by chanceUK
you need to ask your bank for an international bank draft in canadian dollars - they will ask you to fill out a form and will order the draft for you - it normally takes a day or two.

I used royal mail Airsure - you can track it all the way and isnt too expensive
Originally Posted by mr.mac

Sent application via Royal Mail Airsure...it took 3 days to arrive, cost about £55-65

Good Luck

I used Royal Mail Airsure too; it's been 9 days now and 'track & trace' is still showing:

'Your item, posted on 06/06/09 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA.'

Is there normally a delay in updating the information or should I start panicking?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:29 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck

I also paid online and sent mine Fedex for £45. It arrived in 3 days.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joepublic
I used Royal Mail Airsure too; it's been 9 days now and 'track & trace' is still showing:

'Your item, posted on 06/06/09 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA.'

Is there normally a delay in updating the information or should I start panicking?
mine took 7 days but was posted in the middle of the week - maybe yours didnt leave the royal mail office till the monday if posted on a saturday. It will probably be delivered today or tomorrow at a guess
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

OK take that airsure tracking number and put it into the Canada Post website tracking...it should show you how it's progressing in Canada.

Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute

OK take that airsure tracking number and put it into the Canada Post website tracking...it should show you how it's progressing in Canada.

Top banana my friend:

'2009/06/15 01:56 SYDNEY Out for delivery'

Many thanks :-)
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Top banana my friend:

'2009/06/15 01:56 SYDNEY Out for delivery'

Many thanks :-)
Yeah Joe, was gonna tell you we had exactly the same and were panicking it had got lost but it took about 4 days to get there and 28 days for our 120 day letter which came by e-mail.
Best of luck, let us know how it goes
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Which is?????
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glam
Which is?????
just read this on the cic site,

Note: If you are a federal skilled worker applicant, no matter where you are applying from, you must pay by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” Payment must be in Canadian funds only. Do not enclose cash. You must send payment to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. See the application guide for more details.

You cannot pay online if you are applying under the Canadian Experience Class. Find out how to pay when you mail your application.

So much for the online method then !!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glam
Which is?????

Whatever one is dealing with your application

for my outland spousal family class application it was Mississauga....other types of visa vary.