Sending passport to London

Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

mariar will become famous soon enoughmariar will become famous soon enough
Default Sending passport to London

Hi there,

I received my PPR on Fri and am planning on sending my passport to London on Monday morning using UPS. Doing this from Canada and I applied the outland route. The instructions say to include a self addressed envelope with no stamps, my question is will they return this to me ok in Canada? Im assuming they believe im in UK as I applied outland but I know its common for most people to apply this way from Canada, so i'd be grateful for any experiences of this

At the last stage now and CIC still have me jittery

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 13th 2011, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending passport to London

They won't assume you are in the UK because you have chosen the outland route. They ammended it a few years ago to allow people to still be able to apply outland via their home country whilst residing in Canada. So they won't think there is anything hooky I wouldn't have thought. Presumably when you filled out the forms, you listed your Canadian address as your home address?

There's loads of people who've applied outland whilst residing in Canada. I am sure someone will be along shortly to say they sent their passport and got it safely back. It is my intention to do exactly what you are doing.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

mariar will become famous soon enoughmariar will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sending passport to London

Thanks for your response, im sure it will be fine as you say im not the first.