Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

sending in new Photos for PR card (1st ones rejected - of course!)

sending in new Photos for PR card (1st ones rejected - of course!)

Old Dec 29th 2011, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

VW092906 is on a distinguished road
Default sending in new Photos for PR card (1st ones rejected - of course!)

Hey, its been a long time since Ive been on here, I feel a bit bad about only coming on to ask questions and not being around to answer any, but as some of you who may remember me know its been a pretty nuts 2011...

anyhoo, my hubby is finally here in Canada, and of course being us, his PR pictures have been rejected. now I have a silly question, they have sent us a form to fill out and sign and want 2 new pictures. on the form there is a spot with a sticker that looks like we should be sticking a picture on it but it does not spell this instruction out anywhere on the form and we wont do it until I hear someone else has done this before! lol

many thanks as usual for your help.

Valentina
Old Dec 29th 2011, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sending in new Photos for PR card (1st ones rejected - of course!)

Not sure about where to put the picture - but just wanted to say a quick hello - and am glad to hear that you are all finally together again!! Hope you get the PR card sorted out soon. We landed in October and fortunately our PR cards have come through fine
Old Dec 29th 2011, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Caleo! and hello to you too. Im glad to hear you made it safe and sound and PR carded lol. I KNEW we would have one more hurdle but didnt want to stress about it until it was time

If your ever in the Ottawa area let me know! and welcome to Canada
Old Dec 29th 2011, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VW092906
Hi Caleo! and hello to you too. Im glad to hear you made it safe and sound and PR carded lol. I KNEW we would have one more hurdle but didnt want to stress about it until it was time

If your ever in the Ottawa area let me know! and welcome to Canada
Will do - we are going to be in the london area (we are back in the UK to sell up) so same with you if you are down our way - when we get there eventually
Old Dec 29th 2011, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, its been a long time since Ive been on here, I feel a bit bad about only coming on to ask questions and not being around to answer any, but as some of you who may remember me know its been a pretty nuts 2011...

anyhoo, my hubby is finally here in Canada, and of course being us, his PR pictures have been rejected. now I have a silly question, they have sent us a form to fill out and sign and want 2 new pictures. on the form there is a spot with a sticker that looks like we should be sticking a picture on it but it does not spell this instruction out anywhere on the form and we wont do it until I hear someone else has done this before! lol

many thanks as usual for your help.

Valentina
Affix the picture in the peel off section that you refer to. Sign it and send it off.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Affix the picture in the peel off section that you refer to. Sign it and send it off.
Thank you!! I assume its the picture that is not stamped and dated that gets attached and the stamped and dated one gets sent off loose....

...and I apologize for these seemingly silly or obvious questions, but if you knew me and the luck I have had throughout this process you would understand my reluctance to do anything without asking first haha
Old Dec 30th 2011, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!! I assume its the picture that is not stamped and dated that gets attached and the stamped and dated one gets sent off loose....

...and I apologize for these seemingly silly or obvious questions, but if you knew me and the luck I have had throughout this process you would understand my reluctance to do anything without asking first haha
Correct the stamp and dated one is sent loose.
Old Dec 30th 2011, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Correct the stamp and dated one is sent loose.
Perfect! I thank you have a great evening!