Security Checks---again

Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough
Default Security Checks---again

Hi all

Well im nearly there had my letter back from chc london saying there processing and CIC-M has sent the wife a letter saying she can sponsor so that is good

All my security checks ie UK and Canada were done, but one for all you ex brit military or serving you need to get a NON-CONVICTION Certificate from the RMP (CCRIO RMP)

Phone number 01243 534337

It would have been nice for them to say this on the application pack,

I have a question for someone who already has been through to get one how long does it take as chc now say i have 90 days to reply, and will they execept a a photocopy or is it best to send the origanal like the security check ones already sent?

Matty
Old Apr 9th 2005, 12:45 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Security Checks---again

Hi

Originally Posted by matty266
Hi all

Well im nearly there had my letter back from chc london saying there processing and CIC-M has sent the wife a letter saying she can sponsor so that is good

All my security checks ie UK and Canada were done, but one for all you ex brit military or serving you need to get a NON-CONVICTION Certificate from the RMP (CCRIO RMP)

Phone number 01243 534337

It would have been nice for them to say this on the application pack,

I have a question for someone who already has been through to get one how long does it take as chc now say i have 90 days to reply, and will they execept a a photocopy or is it best to send the origanal like the security check ones already sent?

Matty
Original, unless you want them to reject it.

PMM