Second round of waiting before IA

Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

ear00jk will become famous soon enough
Default Second round of waiting before IA

I am April 04 AOR and have submitted my application to CHC London as skilled worker. After a long wait I received a letter from CHC in September 05 requesting me to submit IELTS, which I had already submitted with application. After clarifying the situation to CHC through e-mail, I got the response from CHC in October 05 " Thank you for bringing it in our attention. Your IELTS score has been located and the immigration officer has been requested to continue assessment".

I am wondering how long it will take more before I get IA. Do I need to follow up my case as it was CHC mistake?.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 4:14 am
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Second round of waiting before IA

Originally Posted by ear00jk
I am April 04 AOR and have submitted my application to CHC London as skilled worker. After a long wait I received a letter from CHC in September 05 requesting me to submit IELTS, which I had already submitted with application. After clarifying the situation to CHC through e-mail, I got the response from CHC in October 05 " Thank you for bringing it in our attention. Your IELTS score has been located and the immigration officer has been requested to continue assessment".

I am wondering how long it will take more before I get IA. Do I need to follow up my case as it was CHC mistake?.
Nothing you can do untill they finish with their assessment; so relax and wait. Seem like they are confused due to heavey load so that can happen your file have the required document and they can't locate it . many of my friends told me when they attend interveiw most of the information outdated and they never update it based on the documents you sent them. So Pray for your originals if you sent them.