Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

In search of a testicle, ….or…. what to expect from medicals in Switzerland

In search of a testicle, ….or…. what to expect from medicals in Switzerland

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In search of a testicle, ….or…. what to expect from medicals in Switzerland

Wow mhhp, what a drama!!

And you know it doesn't stop with the balls when you get here. I took Biiiiink Jr for a vaccination the other week and what was the first thing they asked?

Trousers down, nappy off, just to check he had 2...

As if he needs 2 for the injection or something. But shhh, don't tell mhhp Jr that the obsession continues or he might not want to come And then you really will have hypertension!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 6:22 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: In search of a testicle, ….or…. what to expect from medicals in Switzerland

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Wow mhhp, what a drama!!

And you know it doesn't stop with the balls when you get here. I took Biiiiink Jr for a vaccination the other week and what was the first thing they asked?

Trousers down, nappy off, just to check he had 2...

As if he needs 2 for the injection or something. But shhh, don't tell mhhp Jr that the obsession continues or he might not want to come And then you really will have hypertension!
Thanks Biiiiink,

I feel much better now that I am not the only one.