Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Screen print JPG of MyCIC with upload?

Screen print JPG of MyCIC with upload?

Old Jan 19th 2017, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Screen print JPG of MyCIC with upload?

Would some kind soul who has an application in progress, AND has managed to link this to a MyCIC account AND has had a request for further information that they can upload through MyCIC (phew!) consider taking a JPG screen copy showing the upload facility and posting it here or sending it on to me (assuming there is no personal / identifying information displayed)?

I managed to link to MyCIC, but never had a request for additional information, so I can't take a screen capture myself.

I would like to be able to see it to include a JPG example in the wiki section to finish off the MyCIC article there.

A number of people have reported being asked to upload information, but for the life of them cannot see how to do it. I think it is 'hit and miss' as to when / whether CIC enable this facility on a case by case basis, but it would be good to be able to say 'if your screen does not look like this, then they haven't enabled the upload facility and you'd better mail it pronto'........
Old Jan 20th 2017, 3:16 am
Just Joined

snpero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Screen print JPG of MyCIC with upload?

I successfully uploaded additional requested documents to MyCIC previously, but my application has already been approved so I can't provide screenshots with the upload field itself. The field for uploading additional documents appears on the page "Documents submitted by the client", which can be accessed as follows on MyCIC:

Login -> [Check status and messages] -> [View submitted application]

If you still have access to MyCIC, you can follow this path and see the files you have uploaded and perhaps provide screenshots. All submitted file requests and paid fees are also listed here. If not, perhaps someone who has a file upload request pending will provide a screenshot of this page with the field itself.
Granted, it's not a very intuitive place for an additional file upload, so I'm not sure if everyone having issues finding it have navigated all the way there.

Last edited by snpero; Jan 20th 2017 at 3:18 am.
Old Jan 20th 2017, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Screen print JPG of MyCIC with upload?

Originally Posted by snpero
I successfully uploaded additional requested documents to MyCIC previously, but my application has already been approved so I can't provide screenshots with the upload field itself. The field for uploading additional documents appears on the page "Documents submitted by the client", which can be accessed as follows on MyCIC:

Login -> [Check status and messages] -> [View submitted application]

If you still have access to MyCIC, you can follow this path and see the files you have uploaded and perhaps provide screenshots. All submitted file requests and paid fees are also listed here. If not, perhaps someone who has a file upload request pending will provide a screenshot of this page with the field itself.
Granted, it's not a very intuitive place for an additional file upload, so I'm not sure if everyone having issues finding it have navigated all the way there.
Thanks for this. I think I can see how it would be done and have updated the wiki entry as appropriate.

I would still love to see a screen print of the page in question though if anyone is at that particular stage??