Schedule 6A question...

Old Jul 24th 2019, 12:45 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schedule 6A question...

So, I'm filling out the forms for the Federal Self Employed Visa route (some much easier than others due to having no kids and not using a representative!) and I've moved on to Schedule 6A Business Immigrants & Self Employed Persons.

All of the pre-amble is pretty straight forward but then we get to Question 7: Your Experience.

Here's what I have written so far:

In the 5 years prior to this application I have worked on average 45 hours per week as a Sound Engineer & Audio Visual Technician in Live Events and Conferences.

I have worked on Global Political, Medical, & Technology Conferences and Exhibitions with Presenters that have included Bill Gates, Former UK PMs Teressa May & Iain Duncan Smith, former Australian PM Julia Gillard, The BBC and SkyTV, International Banks including HSBC and at many prestigious Venues and Locations across the City of London and Europe.

The last 2 years I've been a Freelance Sound & AV Technician. In both my Full-time and Freelance work I have been entrusted with setting up and Running Sound in Main Rooms often for 1000+ people with multiple Camera Feeds to Broadcast Companies for Clients that have included Google, UEFA, World Banks, Global Mining Companies, Health Organisations, Company Product Launches, The Holocaust Memorial Foundation & Credit Rating Agency Moody's.
I'm wondering if this is sufficient or should I list more Companies I've worked for and the venues I've worked at etc? Or if there's something/anything that you think I should mention that I haven't?

Also, while I've got you, could I ask about Question 12D: Business. As a sole trader I am my business and as such I don't really have any Book/Asset Value in the way that the question is asking. How do I answer this question without giving them reason to send my application back? I'm hoping that someone's been down this route before and can help...

Ta