Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

schedule 1 background declaration form

schedule 1 background declaration form

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

indmirage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default schedule 1 background declaration form

i was just going thru the completed forms to make sure everything is right and i noticed this question on Schedule 1 - background declaration form:

1. have you or any other family member previously applied for a canadian immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor visa?
- What should i write here - I had applied for PR in Apr 08 and the application was sent back as my NOC was not in 38 occupation list

2. have you or any other family member refused refugee status in or an immigrant or permanent resident visa in canada before?
- Again what should i write here considering my situation

In the section where they say give details if ur answer to any question is yes, should i explain to them that i applied before but as my NOC was not in list my application was sent back.....cant they object that how i'm now sending the application with a different noc Now?

please help! i will be mailing my application by fri or sat as my bank draft is in process.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:50 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: schedule 1 background declaration form

Hi

Originally Posted by indmirage
i was just going thru the completed forms to make sure everything is right and i noticed this question on Schedule 1 - background declaration form:

1. have you or any other family member previously applied for a canadian immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor visa?
- What should i write here - I had applied for PR in Apr 08 and the application was sent back as my NOC was not in 38 occupation list

2. have you or any other family member refused refugee status in or an immigrant or permanent resident visa in canada before?
- Again what should i write here considering my situation

In the section where they say give details if ur answer to any question is yes, should i explain to them that i applied before but as my NOC was not in list my application was sent back.....cant they object that how i'm now sending the application with a different noc Now?

please help! i will be mailing my application by fri or sat as my bank draft is in process.

The answer to both is yes. You are explaining why the application was refused.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:34 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
The answer to both is yes. You are explaining why the application was refused.
I was exactly in the same situation as indmirage and thats how I answered those questions on the form. Better to give honest replies.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:28 am
Just Joined

indmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

Edo,
can u pls tell me what was ur earlier NOC and what was the new NOC that u applied with? didnt they raise any objection about it?
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:43 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indmirage
Edo,
can u pls tell me what was ur earlier NOC and what was the new NOC that u applied with? didnt they raise any objection about it?
Previously I applied under Engineering Managers but when that didn't appear on the list of 38, I applied again under Construction Managers (0711) cuz my duties fit under both. And I am about to post my full application to London.