Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

schedule 1 background declaration form

schedule 1 background declaration form

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:37 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
indmirage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default schedule 1 background declaration form

i was just going thru the completed forms to make sure everything is right and i noticed this question on Schedule 1 - background declaration form:

1. have you or any other family member previously applied for a canadian immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor visa?
- What should i write here - I had applied for PR in Apr 08 and the application was sent back as my NOC was not in 38 occupation list


2. have you or any other family member refused refugee status in or an immigrant or permanent resident visa in canada before?
- Again what should i write here considering my situation


In the section where they say give details if ur answer to any question is yes, should i explain to them that i applied before but as my NOC was not in list my application was sent back.....cant they object that how i'm now sending the application with a different noc Now?

please help! i will be mailing my application by fri or sat as my bank draft is in process.
indmirage is offline  
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:50 pm
  #2  
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
PMM's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 9,708
PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: schedule 1 background declaration form

Hi

Originally Posted by indmirage
i was just going thru the completed forms to make sure everything is right and i noticed this question on Schedule 1 - background declaration form:

1. have you or any other family member previously applied for a canadian immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor visa?
- What should i write here - I had applied for PR in Apr 08 and the application was sent back as my NOC was not in 38 occupation list


2. have you or any other family member refused refugee status in or an immigrant or permanent resident visa in canada before?
- Again what should i write here considering my situation


In the section where they say give details if ur answer to any question is yes, should i explain to them that i applied before but as my NOC was not in list my application was sent back.....cant they object that how i'm now sending the application with a different noc Now?

please help! i will be mailing my application by fri or sat as my bank draft is in process.

The answer to both is yes. You are explaining why the application was refused.
PMM is offline  
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:34 am
  #3  
Edo
BE Forum Addict
 
Edo's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Near the Northern Lights
Posts: 1,469
Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: schedule 1 background declaration form

Originally Posted by PMM
The answer to both is yes. You are explaining why the application was refused.
I was exactly in the same situation as indmirage and thats how I answered those questions on the form. Better to give honest replies.
Edo is offline  
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:28 am
  #4  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
indmirage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: schedule 1 background declaration form

Edo,
can u pls tell me what was ur earlier NOC and what was the new NOC that u applied with? didnt they raise any objection about it?
indmirage is offline  
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:43 am
  #5  
Edo
BE Forum Addict
 
Edo's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Near the Northern Lights
Posts: 1,469
Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: schedule 1 background declaration form

Originally Posted by indmirage
Edo,
can u pls tell me what was ur earlier NOC and what was the new NOC that u applied with? didnt they raise any objection about it?
Previously I applied under Engineering Managers but when that didn't appear on the list of 38, I applied again under Construction Managers (0711) cuz my duties fit under both. And I am about to post my full application to London.
Edo is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.