Saskatoon immigration help?

Old Aug 4th 2017, 1:01 am
Just Joined

MajinBuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saskatoon immigration help?

Hey all; been out here in Canada for about 17 months now on a Work Visa and I'm looking to upgrade to PR.
I've filled out 90% of my Express Entry forms but I keep stumbling on misinformation as to whether or not I have to sit English proficiency exams or get my degree transferred across - it's a Bachelor of Arts, which I'm told is also standard here?

I was trying to get a hold of the local CIC offices here in Saskatoon, but they have no contact details whatsoever and I've heard you can't just walk in and book an appointment. I'd really rather not go through immigration lawyers, my case is pretty clear cut, in 26 coming off the back of a work visa and hoping to stay.

Thanks in advance for the advice, whether it's Saskatoon specific or not it's still appreciated!

Also whilst I have you, if anyone here happens to know of any digital marketing, Public Relations or Social Media style work out in this area it'd be greatly appreciated!
Old Aug 4th 2017, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saskatoon immigration help?

Who can apply: Federal skilled workers

assuming you are applying FSW look on cic's website... be curious to know what misinformation you have found there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra.../apply-who.asp

for CEC