Santa came today!! (phew!)

Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light
Default Santa came today!! (phew!)

After days and days of looking for a brown envelope on the doormat, the postman (aka Santa) finally delivered our med requests today!!

Can't quite believe it. Hubby is in a state of shock I think!

Apart from updated police records from Ireland, all they want is a UK police clearance certificate for me, which is odd, as we already sent them one. Do you think we can fax/ring them and ask them to check their files again? I know we sent it.

Other than that, we're ...well... relieved I think! It's great to know at last what stage you're at. I feel oddly calm though, haven't had a chance to get excited yet, but I've been saving a bottle of french wine called "Chateau Canada" for just this day, so I think I'll go and pop a cork!

For those of you that are interested, our AOR was June 3rd 2004, skilled worker through London, and with a complicated past! Their letter was dated 9th December - 6 days after our 18 months was up!

It feels like we're finally 'on our way'.

Snowqueen
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

RAVI10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Santa came today!! (phew!)

Yes, it's really2x early for santa come to town...
Congrats
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

helcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! It seems to be all go for June AOR's now. We were June 02 and Med requests on 5 Dec. Like you we were only asked for Meds and Police certificates.

Go get Merry on your chateau Canada!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:16 am
Just Joined

woodyoak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowqueen

Apart from updated police records from Ireland, all they want is a UK police clearance certificate for me, which is odd, as we already sent them one. Do you think we can fax/ring them and ask them to check their files again? I know we sent it.

Congratulations snowqueen - hope you're enjoying the Chateau Canada.

Will the police checks you sent be more than a year old now ? If so that's probably why they are asking for them again.

It's good to read that someone with a 'complicated past' seems to be getting there Med requests in a similar timeframe to others, as that applys to us too.

Good Luck with the meds.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:20 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

After days and days of looking for a brown envelope on the doormat, the postman (aka Santa) finally delivered our med requests today!!

Snowqueen
Hi Snowqueen - what brilliant news - I was using you as one of my "guides" as your AOR was a week before ours. It looks as though they are still working at CHC then! Thanks for posting!

J
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

49thparallel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Snowqueen,

I sent you a private message to your e-mail...

Brian
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Good news..hope everything goes smoothly with the medicals. I remember when my PR was granted...I was so excited when i got the letter!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:51 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Other than that, we're ...well... relieved I think! It's great to know at last what stage you're at. I feel oddly calm though, haven't had a chance to get excited yet, but I've been saving a bottle of french wine called "Chateau Canada" for just this day, so I think I'll go and pop a cork!

For those of you that are interested, our AOR was June 3rd 2004, skilled worker through London, and with a complicated past! Their letter was dated 9th December - 6 days after our 18 months was up!

It feels like we're finally 'on our way'.

Snowqueen
good luck!!!!
the PCCs could be more than 1 year old, thats why they want the updated one. no need to call the CHC as they want the PCCs no matter what!
anyways, congrats again