For Samarorep

Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:48 am
Just Joined

samm is an unknown quantity at this point
Question For Samarorep

Samarorep,

I came across your thread and noticed that we have almost the same timelines. And I applied in Manila too. Did you get a notice too about the Rasolzadeh case?

Thanks.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:44 am
Just Joined

samarorep8888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For Samarorep

Originally Posted by samm
Samarorep,

I came across your thread and noticed that we have almost the same timelines. And I applied in Manila too. Did you get a notice too about the Rasolzadeh case?

Thanks.

yes, i did too last dec 2004.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 7:42 am
Just Joined

samm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samarorep8888
yes, i did too last dec 2004.
Are you gonna opt-out or proceed with the settlement? I posted an entry here and one of the experts said its not wise to opt-out coz its not sure if the processing of my application will speed up anyway.

But if I proceed, processing time will be until 2008 since I applied in 2001.

Have you contacted any of the lawyers yet?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

samarorep8888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samm
Are you gonna opt-out or proceed with the settlement? I posted an entry here and one of the experts said its not wise to opt-out coz its not sure if the processing of my application will speed up anyway.

But if I proceed, processing time will be until 2008 since I applied in 2001.

Have you contacted any of the lawyers yet?
No, I did not reply but last week i received a letter from the Visa officer advising me that they already finished reviewing my application. Interview is not necessary in my case at this time.

They need however some documents (e.g. updated application form under sched 1, updated personal net worth, explanation re sources of funds, new passport size photos and valid NBI clearance. These must be submitted within a month.

I don't know if the notice is already an equivalent to the so called a waiver of interview??