Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Russcanada.com (Avatar Canada Immigration).

Wikiposts

Russcanada.com (Avatar Canada Immigration).

Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

iwantwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Russcanada.com (Avatar Canada Immigration).

Anyone used/using these immigration advisers russcanada . Or can anyone suggest a good comapany?

They say they have a 100% success rate and will give us a refund less fees paid to Canadian immigration if not successful.

Last edited by iwantwork; Aug 9th 2005 at 11:15 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Russcanada.com (Avatar Canada Immigration).

I'd be curious why they bother to offer any kind of a refund if they claim 100% success (which I'd be doubtful about anyway). Seems a little redundant.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

iwantwork is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
I'd be curious why they bother to offer any kind of a refund if they claim 100% success (which I'd be doubtful about anyway). Seems a little redundant.
Yes exactley that is why I am asking about them. But on the other hand someone could argue that the are so confident in there abilities to get us a visa that tehy can offer the money back garantee
Old Aug 10th 2005, 1:58 am
Just Joined

testinz is an unknown quantity at this point

No, it's more like they will do 100s of cases quickly without paying close attention to your case. Their failure rate might be 90% and they could still claim 100% success rate because they return back the $ for failure cases.

I would call this false advertising and if the company is in Canada, you could send complaint to CIC

Originally Posted by iwantwork
Yes exactley that is why I am asking about them. But on the other hand someone could argue that the are so confident in there abilities to get us a visa that tehy can offer the money back garantee
Old Aug 10th 2005, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Azam Ali will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by testinz
No, it's more like they will do 100s of cases quickly without paying close attention to your case. Their failure rate might be 90% and they could still claim 100% success rate because they return back the $ for failure cases.

I would call this false advertising and if the company is in Canada, you could send complaint to CIC
I am not their client so unable to comment about them.

But one thing is very sure there is nothing wrong with 100% money back guarantee. It means they would only take your case when they are 100% sure that you have good case.

Normally this 100% grantee come with certain conditions such as it in not covered medical, security and background check failure. And also it does not cover failure of client to provide documents requested. I hope this would clear your doubts.

By the way why not you discuss your case with Andrew Miller the main contributor of this forum?
Old Aug 10th 2005, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Only risk with the 100% guarantee is that you are still out the several hundred dollars application fee to the CIC. The advice generally given on this forum tends to be that if you have a secure case (i.e. you meet the point requirements with points left over just in case) with no major complications, you should be able to do it yourself without needing to pay someone to look over the forms first.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 3:13 am
Banned

NewCanadian will become famous soon enoughNewCanadian will become famous soon enough

Not exactly true. Only posters who got lucky filing without help are recommending not to use professional assistance. There is large number of posters who expressed their regret of not using professional representation and who strongly recommend hiring expert to prevent mistakes and delays in process.

We used authorized consultant (one from this forum) and I advice everyone to do the same. Everyone can fill forms and collect documents listed in application kit, but it is not all - the key is in details, in documents that are described in application kit as "all other evidence that may support your case". As you can see from our timeline (well, well shorter than officially reported by CIC timelines) I can't complain and I don't regret using expert's assistance.

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
The advice generally given on this forum tends to be that if you have a secure case (i.e. you meet the point requirements with points left over just in case) with no major complications, you should be able to do it yourself without needing to pay someone to look over the forms first.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:26 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NewCanadian
Not exactly true. Only posters who got lucky filing without help are recommending not to use professional assistance. There is large number of posters who expressed their regret of not using professional representation and who strongly recommend hiring expert to prevent mistakes and delays in process.

Here is some hard data from a POLL on that question:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=poll

actually there are more people who DIYed it and are glad that they did than consultant users on this forum.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:40 am
Banned

NewCanadian will become famous soon enoughNewCanadian will become famous soon enough

"Hard data"? Polls only reflect info collected from people participating in the poll and how many participated in this poll compared to number of participants of this forum or to the total number of applicants? Miniscule, completely insignificant number.

Remember that participants of this forum have huge advantage over those who don't ask any questions because they don't know where to ask. It is easier for them to do DIY than for others. And still many of them regret not using expert and many are glad to use one, myself included.

Originally Posted by mhhp
Here is some hard data from a POLL on that question:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=poll

actually there are more people who DIYed it and are glad that they did than consultant users on this forum.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:55 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NewCanadian
"Hard data"? Polls only reflect info collected from people participating in the poll and how many participated in this poll compared to number of participants of this forum or to the total number of applicants? Miniscule, completely insignificant number.

Remember that participants of this forum have huge advantage over those who don't ask any questions because they don't know where to ask. It is easier for them to do DIY than for others. And still many of them regret not using expert and many are glad to use one, myself included.
55 participated. oops now its 56 (thanks NewCanadian for joining the POLL)

It feels like a good representative sample of our forum (in my humble experience) and yes I would agree with you that members of the forum have an advantage and therefore a higher probability of being DIY than people who dont prawl the internet, but anyone who reads these comments will also belong to this internet prawling group of applicants.

only 3 out of the 55 (now 56) regretted DYI which is just as many as regretted taking a consultant. I guess you can fall on your face either way if you are not carefull.

Last edited by mhhp; Aug 10th 2005 at 11:08 am.