Wikiposts

RPRF....When?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

canduc996 is on a distinguished road
Default RPRF....When?

Hi all,

I've read the CIC website until my eyes became red, square and blotchy. I've read the form that came from the embassy requesting the additional paperwork until my head aches. I've read the Wiki topics and searched the forum.

But still I can't be certain when I'm supposed to pay the $490 each. Do I send the bankers draft with the 90 day letter package or will I be asked for it when (hopefully) our visas are ready?

Many thanks in advance. Despite my inability to fathom this propably simple question, I just know there will be loads of knowledgable folk out there who have the answer.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice
Default Re: RPRF....When?

you can send it with the application if you want but when they send you the letter for medicals it will also ask for the RPRF. thats just happened to us
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

canduc996 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RPRF....When?

Originally Posted by deanjp32
you can send it with the application if you want but when they send you the letter for medicals it will also ask for the RPRF. thats just happened to us
Hey nice one. Thanks for the info and congrats on getting one step closer.