RPRF request form?

Old May 22nd 2012, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default RPRF request form?

Hi,

Small issue regarding payment of RPRF.

I followed up with London today and they've sent me a response almost immediately via email. I explained to them that i've had my medical requests but no RPRF request, and if it was a mistake on their behalf. They responded 'Pay it as soon as you can'.

So i've looked around on http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d and found that the cost if $490 each for me and the Mrs.

One thing though - are there any specific instructions that came with the medical requests? Speaking to others on the forum, I understand a green letter came with the medicals. Is anyone able to let me know if there are any specifics on this letter that i cannot find on the link above.

Thanks all again for your help in advance. It is very much appreciated.

MS.
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:50 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RPRF request form?

Hi MapleSauce,

No green form for us, we just had a tic in the box for pay RPRF on the instruction form that also asked for additional documents. Full instructions can be found here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d If you have any further questions drop me a PM.

Best, Mac2
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Re: RPRF request form?

Originally Posted by Mac2
Hi MapleSauce,

No green form for us, we just had a tic in the box for pay RPRF on the instruction form that also asked for additional documents. Full instructions can be found here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d If you have any further questions drop me a PM.

Best, Mac2
Appreciate your quick response mate... you've put my mind at ease :thumb up:

MS.