ROPR Fee

Old May 29th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice
Default ROPR Fee

HELP!!!! I have read a few threads on this forum that have said that in the updated documents request letter they were asked for ROPR/landing fees payment. We were sent a request to update out docs with a return date of 6th June 07. However, there was no mention of payment in this letter! Have i missed something or should i have just sent this payment anyway (which, incidentally, i didn't - hence the panic now!!!!)

Any re-assurance to my already frazzled nerves greatly appreciated!
Batfink

PS: I don't suppose this could mean that due to the fact that we are such upstanding members of the community and all round good eggs that they'll be letting us 'in' for free does it...... No thought not!!!!!
Old May 29th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ROPR Fee

If you didn't pay the ROPRF when you sent your application then CIC usually request it when they send you your medical request.
Old May 29th 2007, 9:12 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, as mentioned above they'll request it once they reach medical stage, at this point they haven't actually checked to see if they're likely to let you in but once they reach medical request stage they'll have a better idea and can decide if it's worth asking for the money then.
Old May 30th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

We weren't asked for the ROPR fee when we got our 90-day letter (actually we paid the whole lot up front when we first applied).

However, we received an additional letter on 2nd May, asking for:
* A declaration that my eldest son would not be accompanying us as he is no longer a dependent child,
* Updated photos of our two younger (accompanying) kids, and
* Proof of payment of ROPR (copy sent).

Now we've been guessing ... does this mean that they've made an initial assessment and they're ready to send meds requests?

Going quietly mad....but still smiling

Simon & Laura
Old May 30th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon876
Now we've been guessing ... does this mean that they've made an initial assessment and they're ready to send meds requests?
I believe so; there's no point asking for the landing fee if you haven't passed the initial assessment.