Wikiposts

ROLF fees question

Old Aug 23rd 2002, 9:20 am
Mimi

Default ROLF fees question

Hello ,

I did my medicals in mid march and didnt pay the ROLF fees , I want to know if I
should wait till they say they are ready to issue my visa or does paying them right
away will speed up the process .

Thank you M

Old Aug 23rd 2002, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

bighead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ROLF fees question

if your medicals have already been assessed, and background checks completed, then the only thing your file is still waiting for is the rolf...

why didnt you send it in with your medicals? if they get it in time it can cut down a few months out of the total processing... for the visa office to send you a letter asking for the rolf, you sending it, they receiving it, they chashing the check, and then updating the system to indicate its been received and initiate visa issuance... thats a process that can take a few months...

Originally posted by Mimi:
Hello ,

I did my medicals in mid march and didnt pay the ROLF fees , I want to know if I
should wait till they say they are ready to issue my visa or does paying them right
away will speed up the process .

Thank you M