Is it the right time to ...

Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it the right time to ...

Hello

How long shoud someone wait after six months months passed since the day of the medicals done?

Should order CAIPS to help figure out if something is wrong?

Thanks.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:23 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is it the right time to ...

Nothing is wrong at this stage - just security check is not yet concluded. It has been initiated after preliminary selection decision was made (interview waiver or successful interview) or even later if additional documents were requested and it may take anywhere from few months to well over a year to conclude.

Many applicants must redo medicals if they expire (valid 12 months) before security check is completed.

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Hello

How long shoud someone wait after six months months passed since the day of the medicals done?

Should order CAIPS to help figure out if something is wrong?

Thanks.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmmmm security checks why should it take so long? All friends with the same background got it in much less than six months. What if i order my CAIPS? Will it be usefull at that stage?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:42 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

For some security checks takes few months for others more than a year - something in your background (what you may not even be aware of) causes security check to be more detailed.

CAIPS printout won't tell you anything - only if it is completed or not.

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Mmmmm security checks why should it take so long? All friends with the same background got it in much less than six months. What if i order my CAIPS? Will it be usefull at that stage?