Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Right of Permanent Resident Fee ??

Right of Permanent Resident Fee ??

Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Right of Permanent Resident Fee ??

We are about to send out our Right of Permanent Resident Fee tomorrow and looking at the paperwork it says:

Applicant: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (Right of Permanent Resident Fee - RPRF*) $1040.00

Spouse/Partner: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (RPRF*) $1040.00

Dependant under 22 yrs $150.00

Does this mean only the adults pay the RPRF or do we send $150 each for the children as well??

I dont went to sent too much if its only the adults that pay???

Does anyone know??

Thank you
Old Nov 12th 2011, 2:09 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right of Permanent Resident Fee ??

Hi

Originally Posted by KeithSonja View Post
We are about to send out our Right of Permanent Resident Fee tomorrow and looking at the paperwork it says:

Applicant: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (Right of Permanent Resident Fee - RPRF*) $1040.00

Spouse/Partner: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (RPRF*) $1040.00

Dependant under 22 yrs $150.00

Does this mean only the adults pay the RPRF or do we send $150 each for the children as well??

I dont went to sent too much if its only the adults that pay???

Does anyone know??

Thank you
The $550 is the application fee for the adults
The $150 is the application fee for the children under 22
The $490 is only payable for the adults, so in your case x 2.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Right of Permanent Resident Fee ??

Thats what I thought but wanted to double check - last thing we wanted to do is not send enough money.

Thank you