Right of Permanent Residence fee

Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Scientist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Right of Permanent Residence fee

Hi there,
I was wondering whats the best method to pay Right of Permanent Residence fee. Cud it be paid online?

Thank you in advance for your help
regards
Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:53 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all
Default Re: Right of Permanent Residence fee

Originally Posted by Scientist
Hi there,
I was wondering whats the best method to pay Right of Permanent Residence fee. Cud it be paid online?

regards
I don't think it can but I could be wrong.

Lioyds TSB did an international draft for me it cost £20 and I got a cheque for the full amount in dollars made payable to whoever...

Hope this helps
Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

I paid mine online .. just send copies to Mississauga and London as a just in case that is if you have already sent off your application.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:28 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that if you going via the spousal route, or you reside in Canada you can pay online. otherwise you will need to pay by bankers draft.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

marielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to all

Hi there,

regards

Yes you can pay online, it is safe and fast; the weblink is:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/Welcome.do?lang=en

Good luck,

Marie

Last edited by marielawson; Oct 27th 2008 at 12:39 am. Reason: Correct weblink
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Rixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond repute

I paid it at the local CIC centre with cash
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Thanx all for your replies. So there is no way to pay online. Shall I order a cheque payable to
1) Reciever General of Canada? Yes/No?
2) and post it to CIC london? Yes/No?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Seems like no one has paid Right of Permanent Residence fee to CIC london
anyone?
regards
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

We all got in for free

I don't think you can send a cheque, i think you need to order a bank draft in Cdn$ which is made payable to the receiver general.

Last edited by kiton6; Nov 3rd 2008 at 6:20 pm. Reason: addition
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:37 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx all for your replies. So there is no way to pay online. Shall I order a cheque payable to
1) Reciever General of Canada? Yes/No?
2) and post it to CIC london? Yes/No?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
I believe it needs to be paid via a bankers draft in CDN$'s and posted to CHC in London...............I just need to know if it can be paid at a later date rather than with the application fee
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:59 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Seems like no one has paid Right of Permanent Residence fee to CIC london
anyone?
regards
S

London here

But I had to arrange for a draft for my consultant to send to London and she is based in London.

Good lick

K