Returning to Canada after IEC

Old Sep 9th 2017, 12:27 am
Just Joined

D1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Returning to Canada after IEC

Hi

I would like to know if I can return to Canada to live and work and if so what would be the best option for me?

I have a mechanics trade qualification from home (Ireland) but did not work as a mechanic in Canada but a related job, roadside assistance for the majority of the time I was there.
Im 33yr old single male if that makes any difference, any help would be great to get me started in the right direction.
Old Sep 9th 2017, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to Canada after IEC

Do you qualify for either FSW, CEC or FST routes? Use the come to Canada wizard online.
Do you want to come to Canada, or extend your stay?