Wikiposts

response form CHC London

Old May 30th 2007, 5:47 am
Just Joined

taddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default response form CHC London

hie guys. i am under the family class route. do you know how long CHC take to get back in touch after i have sent police checks they requested over a week ago. they have already returned our evidence and ecas says medical results received. i am just feeling low.
Old May 30th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: response form CHC London

patience taddy.....it wont be too long at all
Old May 30th 2007, 10:09 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

think yourself lucky your not stuck in the skilled worker queue..we sent back updated requested info 4 months ago...and have heard nothing!
Old May 30th 2007, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

sreid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taddy
hie guys. i am under the family class route. do you know how long CHC take to get back in touch after i have sent police checks they requested over a week ago. they have already returned our evidence and ecas says medical results received. i am just feeling low.
yes patience indeed. it took 6 weeks from London's receipt of my fiance's police check to get confirmation of visa approval