Research Trip

Old May 1st 2006, 6:56 am
going back to UK Dec 1st

Location: Mississauga near Toronto - Moving To UK - Birmingham in 7 Weeks
Sunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant future
Default Research Trip

hi all,

Me and the Mrs are planning a research trip in June to TORONTO for 2 weeks,
will try to obtain a job offer ( well we gotta try hey.....), any tips from others who have been and for all you already there, i want to move to Mississauga area or maybe Oakville but do you think it's worth us travelling around Ontario for jobs or just stick to GTA. i am an security engineer for ADT fire & security and my wife is a dental nurse -we both have 10 years exp in our fields. i sent emails with resume to ADT in Mississauga and others but no reply from anyone.

any cheap car hire around Toronto - ok for place to stay as will stay at my wife's uncle's in Brampton

i am 31 and my wife is 26, we have 2 kids boy - 5 girl - 3

we sent app sept 04

aor Oct 04 - 18 months

delay letter Feb 06 - delays to DEC 06

any replies much appreciated
Old May 4th 2006, 9:31 am
going back to UK Dec 1st

Location: Mississauga near Toronto - Moving To UK - Birmingham in 7 Weeks
Sunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant futureSunny Dulai has a brilliant future
Default Re: Research Trip

come on - not one person got any reply ???
Old May 4th 2006, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Research Trip

This board is for immigration and you are not asking an immigration question. Perhaps this is why you haven't got the responds you're looking for. Try the Canadian lifestylse board, you may get a better response.

Originally Posted by Sunny Dulai
come on - not one person got any reply ???