Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Requested Medical and Passport!!!!

Requested Medical and Passport!!!!

Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

egypt007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Requested Medical and Passport!!!!

Finally thank god i received news for my spousal sponsorship app.

My local embassy (Cairo-Egypt) asked that I'd do a new medical exam since it expired and submit my passport. after the medical results are in they'll issue the visa

My question is, approximately how long dose it take to get results in till they issue the visa?

Thanks
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Requested Medical and Passport!!!!

Originally Posted by egypt007
Finally thank god i received news for my spousal sponsorship app.

My local embassy (Cairo-Egypt) asked that I'd do a new medical exam since it expired and submit my passport. after the medical results are in they'll issue the visa

My question is, approximately how long dose it take to get results in till they issue the visa?

Thanks
I am sure it will be in a few weeks time as this is the end of the road for you, medicals and passport request means u are done,, good luck and it shouldnt take long for you to land..

u there??? final stage.. weeks my dear...