Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Request for passports, pregnancy, possible problems in the future

Request for passports, pregnancy, possible problems in the future

Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough
Default Request for passports, pregnancy, possible problems in the future

We received a request for passport and have about 7-8 months to land. I have not sent our passports yet. As wife is currently pregnant (and there is another important issue that i have to sort out FIRST in my home country), we are given an option to "extend" the landing after the baby is born. I am aware that we will need to submit NEW medical examinations for all of us and Police certificates.

***In this stage, WILL THE IMMIGRATION RULE CHANGES affect the visa issuance in the future (after the baby is born)?

***What circumstances will affect the visa issuance in the future?

Thank you.
ddk

Last edited by didik; Nov 5th 2008 at 10:25 am.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: Request for passports, pregnancy, possible problems in the future

It would be very good if you are able to land and come back to sort out your problems before the baby is born. After all you could return the same day as you do the landing.

regs