A request...................

Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:37 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A request...................

After Andrew Miller left/was evicted I thought the mis-information from people in a (supposed) position of 'respect' was going to stop.

Sadly this is not the case, may I request on behalf of the people asking for information that the person and/or persons concerned please either:

a) prefix their posts with IMHO or AFAIK or I believe the following to be true BUT I am not an expert

OR

b) do their own research properly

OR

c) stop giving out misinformation

Thank you in advance.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:42 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A request...................

Did AM ever give out misleading / wrong immigration info here...just out of curiosity?

Im not defending his actions with his clients... but I think most of what he posted was kosher info wasnt it?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:43 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Did AM ever give out misleading / wrong immigration info here...just out of curiosity?

Im not defending his actions with his clients... but I think most of what he posted was kosher info wasnt it?
I (and several others) was given both misleading and incorrect information from said gentleman.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:47 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I (and several others) was given both misleading and incorrect information from said gentleman.
OH well, live and learn... AFAIK free information is worth exactly what you pay for it. IMHO.

Happy now

Not sure what the point of this thread is. Its a public forum, if anyone can show the mods a post is clearly factually inaccurate I suppose we can delete it to try and keep the info accurate, although that sounds like a lot of work... Somewhere in the small print is a disclaimer that its all just opinion and conjecture anyway.

Buyer beware applies here just as much as anywhere else on the www.

I never took you for a poster who was so concerned that threads stick to the straight and narrow factually correct path...

Last edited by iaink; Dec 18th 2009 at 12:39 am.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

I'm confused at the point of this thread as well. I think people will make there own minds up about what information to trust.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:05 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:06 am
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

I got excellent info from him via this website, he pointed out exactly what needed to be done to get my PR fast tracked, and it worked. But this was several years ago, before all the strange rumors of him not contacting clients, being in hospital and then a "friend" posting on his behalf. All very strange.....

As for Butch's request - anyone taking advice posted on an internet forum without double checking facts and drawing their own conclusions deserve what they get......