Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Repost: time after approval for sponsership

Wikiposts

Repost: time after approval for sponsership

Old Jul 29th 2002, 11:21 pm
Wonderinguy

Default Repost: time after approval for sponsership

I just received the approval notice from CPC missisuaga. They have informed that the
application was send to New delhi. My wife has already submitted her medical papers.
1. Do anybody know how long it usually takes to approve in New delhi ?
2. When she did her medical she did not have a client id number, but the doctor has
send the paper works to New Delhi. How will New delhi office related her medical
with the application ??

Any advice is really appreciated.

Thanks

Old Jul 30th 2002, 1:29 am
The Wizzard

Default Re: Repost: time after approval for sponsership

what method are you using? is it the new method? because it appears you have sent in
forms for your wife to CPC as well so i presume it is either the new forms and way of
applying or possibly the pilot project from before ? its just i wasnt aware, that
your wife was required to do the medicals that early? i was under the impression that
for thepilot project they were done early and sent with the application or for the
new method you still have to wait till you are told to do the medicals? how did she
get the medical forms but no client ID or details with it to link it to anything?

"Wonderinguy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I just received the approval notice from CPC missisuaga. They have informed
    > that the application was send to New delhi. My wife has already submitted her
    > medical papers.
    > 1. Do anybody know how long it usually takes to approve in New delhi ?
    > 2. When she did her medical she did not have a client id number, but the doctor
    > has send the paper works to New Delhi. How will New delhi office related her
    > medical with the application ??
    >
    > Any advice is really appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

Old Jul 31st 2002, 12:20 am
Wonderinguy

Default Re: time after approval for sponsership-anybody ??

I had used the the forms from the Pilot Project. That had the medical papers. But
since I had send it before June cut off date, I cud use the pilot project
application, but the part 2 was send the New delhi for process and the medical papers
are already there. My question still exists :
1. Do anybody know how long it usually takes to approve in New delhi ?
2. When she did her medical she did not have a client id number, but the doctor has
send the paper works to New Delhi. How will New delhi office related her medical
with the application ?? thanks

"The Wizzard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > what method are you using? is it the new method? because it appears you have sent
    > in forms for your wife to CPC as well so i presume it is either the new forms and
    > way of applying or possibly the pilot project from before ? its just i wasnt aware,
    > that your wife was required to do the medicals that early? i was under the
    > impression that for thepilot project they were done early and sent with the
    > application or for the new method you still have to wait till you are told to do
    > the medicals? how did she get the medical forms but no client ID or details with it
    > to link it to anything?
    >
    > "Wonderinguy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I just received the approval notice from CPC missisuaga. They have informed that
    > > the application was send to New delhi. My wife has already submitted her medical
    > > papers.
    > > 1. Do anybody know how long it usually takes to approve in New delhi ?
    > > 2. When she did her medical she did not have a client id number, but the doctor
    > > has send the paper works to New Delhi. How will New delhi office related her
    > > medical with the application ??
    > >
    > > Any advice is really appreciated.
    > >
    > > Thanks