'Reminder e-mail'? Perm Res/PNP

Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold
Default 'Reminder e-mail'? Perm Res/PNP

Help! I was given a case # for Perm' back in Feb '16, after sending in our appli' in Dec '15.. I also noticed they had taken my Fee (from my bank acc) also in Feb.
Ive now just received a 'Reminder'- no reply email from CIC.. It goes on to explain and yellow highlights; Passports..Police Cert..Missing Schedule info.. FEE.. . In each section explains what I should be checking?
I know Passports are good, Police Certs are the ones we sent in at initial appliction in Dec2015, and fee is definately paid..
Is this just a general email sent because of the 'timelapse' of processing, or is it actually telling me i need to send all this stuff again?.. I know/think there is a 'expiry' time for the police check, so are they asking me to 'update' this and our personal historys to make them current..?
It just doesnt seem a 'personal' email.. and it states at end ;"If you have done all this ignore this email?!" I dont know if they mean at the first original Permanent application or do I have to keep sending info in (maybe 6 monthly) even if there is no change in circumstances?
Finally ..is there actually a phone line at CIC i can talk to some one there on ( I know this is usually difficult with actual individual case application stuff)..
So; thanks in advance to anyone who has experienced a similar email..
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Reminder e-mail'? Perm Res/PNP

What route have you applied under? Did you pay both fees, or just the application fee?

There no phone line unfortunately, other than the notoriously bad 'misinformation line' - don't bother phoning it!
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:48 am
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 'Reminder e-mail'? Perm Res/PNP

Thanks for reply; I Just noticed we have only paid 'Processing fee ' x2 at the moment., so guess its now time to pay actual Perm Fee now?..
I have worked thru the old LMO/ Albertan PNP system (been out here since Aug2013) ..got the nominee ok and sent in for Perm about end of Nov/Dec 2015. I'm wondering if I have to send in an updated 'history/address', cos I dated my existing times/places to the dateof sending and did not write 'Current'? Do you know about the Police checks..(ones we sent in were back in August 2015) will I have to get new ones too,and keep renewing them every time.. I wasnt expecting to finally get my PR till maybe Spring 2017? tks again