Wikiposts

Relocation question.

Old May 28th 2005, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Neutella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation question.

Dear All Hello,

I have applied for the Canadian immigration (independent skilled category) in 2004 from CIC-Berlin. I am on a student visa in Germany. I have attended an interview in Berlin in March 2005, at the end of the interview, I was told by the interviewer that my interview was successful and probably I ll receive my medicals request by June 2005 (so far nothing from CIC).

Now I am near the completion of my studies and plan to go back to my home country (Pakistan) for good, by Sept./ Oct. 2005.

What should I do now:

1) inform CIC about my relocation to Paksitan?
2) Should I give my friends' address here in Germany for future corrospondances or CIC Berlin will send me all correspondances to Pakistan?
3) Will CIC Berlin transfer my case to CIC Islamabad (Should I request them) in that case:
3-a) Will this slow down the processing of my case?

What should I do, in case of my relocation to Pakistan, kindly advise? I will appreciates expet openions.

Regards
Old May 28th 2005, 2:05 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation question.

Originally Posted by Neutella
Dear All Hello,

I have applied for the Canadian immigration (independent skilled category) in 2004 from CIC-Berlin. I am on a student visa in Germany. I have attended an interview in Berlin in March 2005, at the end of the interview, I was told by the interviewer that my interview was successful and probably I ll receive my medicals request by June 2005 (so far nothing from CIC).

Now I am near the completion of my studies and plan to go back to my home country (Pakistan) for good, by Sept./ Oct. 2005.

What should I do now:

1) inform CIC about my relocation to Paksitan?
2) Should I give my friends' address here in Germany for future corrospondances or CIC Berlin will send me all correspondances to Pakistan?
3) Will CIC Berlin transfer my case to CIC Islamabad (Should I request them) in that case:
3-a) Will this slow down the processing of my case?

What should I do, in case of my relocation to Pakistan, kindly advise? I will appreciates expet openions.

Regards
Use your friend's address in Germany. Do not ask for transfer of your file as it can only delay things seriously.
Old May 28th 2005, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Neutella is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jim and JAJ for your prompt replies. Should I inform CIC Berlin about my relocation to Pakistan, or just infrom them about my new address (A Friend's address in Germany)?
Old May 28th 2005, 2:40 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Both

Originally Posted by Neutella
Thanks Jim and JAJ for your prompt replies. Should I inform CIC Berlin about my relocation to Pakistan, or just infrom them about my new address (A Friend's address in Germany)?