relatives and notarized documents

Old Apr 3rd 2003, 7:00 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: uk
Posts: 1
daves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default relatives and notarized documents

Please can someone help me.

I'm getting together the documents to apply for immigration to Canada from the UK as a skiller worker.

I have an uncle in Vancouver and want to know what documents I need to prove this relationship.

I assume I'll need his birth certificate, his Canadian residency document, my father's birth certificate and my birth certificate.

Can someone confirm this please.

Also do I need all these documents notarizing ?

Does the notarizing need to be done by a notary public or can it be done by a doctor, clergy, teacher etc as mentioned in the hrdc website, or is this only for Canadian stuff ?
daves is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.