Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

rejection: NOC does not match experience

rejection: NOC does not match experience

Old Jan 16th 2010, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

canada_immigration is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rejection: NOC does not match experience

Hey Everybody,

could anybody please advise proper information for my case (PR). I applied before february 2008 (applied in june 2006). i received letter to submit documents and also apper for IELTS exam, which i did befoe 4 months. Before 2 weeks i received letter from immigration office sayting that NOC i have specified does not match with my experience.

My question is why they did not mention before asked me to submit documents and also apper for IELTS. they should reject before rather than asking for submiting all documents. What could be solution, shold i appeal for that if yes then how i could.

Could i change my NOC rathen than i mentioned before.

I look forward suggesstion what to do agianst decision made by immigration
office.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rejection: NOC does not match experience

Hi
You really need to speak to an Immigration Lawyer to see if you have the grounds for an appeal. This should be done as a matter of urgency, as you only have 60 days if you are outside Canada to lodge an appeal in the Federal Court of Canada. I will PM you with details of the lawyer we used in Toronto....he does offer limited free advice. If you do have the grounds for an appeal....expect it to cost over $4000. Ours was $4200 so it would depend on the work involved with yours what the fee would be.

Hope this helps and Good uck
Stef

Originally Posted by canada_immigration
Hey Everybody,

could anybody please advise proper information for my case (PR). I applied before february 2008 (applied in june 2006). i received letter to submit documents and also apper for IELTS exam, which i did befoe 4 months. Before 2 weeks i received letter from immigration office sayting that NOC i have specified does not match with my experience.

My question is why they did not mention before asked me to submit documents and also apper for IELTS. they should reject before rather than asking for submiting all documents. What could be solution, shold i appeal for that if yes then how i could.

Could i change my NOC rathen than i mentioned before.

I look forward suggesstion what to do agianst decision made by immigration
office.

Thanks in Advance

Regards