Rejection Letter - We Are Gutted

Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Gill n Neil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rejection Letter - We Are Gutted

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
If you have something to say, why don't you come straight out and say it? You're the one who needs to grow up when you don't even have the guts to name the person you're talking about

Sorry I tried to avoid further problems by naming you but obviously as as you have written to me you know exactly who I mean.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:50 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gill n Neil
Hiya

I have been reading your letters and I think you have really got your head screwed on Tiaribbon, you couldn't of explained anything better but still you keep getting the most pathetic replys back from one particular person. I came here last year with my 2 teenage sons and can tell you first hand of how difficult it was after nearly three years we finally got here & just recently I came across this site and I wanted to put information forward but I will tell you something you are a better person than I because this other person needs to grow up I have never read anthing so damn childish.

I will thank you for trying to keep things on track.

Gill n Neil
Thanks Gill n Neil,

It is a long battle trying to get through the system isn't it! Like the biggest rollercoaster you will ever be on in your life, LOL!! Definitely worth all the effort though.

This forum is great as there is just so much knowledge to draw upon, even for people like us who are already here. Immigration is such an enormous undertaking and I remember exactly how I felt at the beginning of the process so that is why it is nice to be able to help others who aren't so far down the line.

Hope you have settled in well here - I love it!!

Tia
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill n Neil
Sorry I tried to avoid further problems by naming you but obviously as as you have written to me you know exactly who I mean.

Derr, you made it so obvious it was me! The only reason you originally came onto this thread was to tout for business and nothing else. If I remember correctly, it was one of your first postings.

Be assured, by your pathetic attitude that I will never use you as a resettlement agent if I ever move to Sask. Call yourself an expert after being in Canada for just one year! Ha, ha. I've already lived abroad several times in my life having come from a service background and not even being born in the UK. What a learning curve I had when I first moved to the UK. Don't even talk to me about what it's like to be away from family for years on end, or culture shock, I know what it's like. You try having local people spit on you because you're British and they want you out of their country!

Last edited by Craftybanshee; Apr 14th 2005 at 6:41 am.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am fairly new to this board but this is getting daft. I think all concerned are going to have to agree to disagree. Sometimes a sentence can be misconstrued (spelling!!) and it leads to all this bad feeling. Lets put this to bed now, stop the personal insults and all get on with communicating with each other on a grown up level.

Carole
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Now I am fairly new to this board but this is getting daft. I think all concerned are going to have to agree to disagree. Sometimes a sentence can be misconstrued (spelling!!) and it leads to all this bad feeling. Lets put this to bed now, stop the personal insults and all get on with communicating with each other on a grown up level.

Carole

Here, here Carole. I totally agree with you. It is getting daft. I will keep my mouth shut, though I dearly want to say more
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:19 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Be assured, by your pathetic attitude that I will never use you as a resettlement agent if I ever move to Sask.Call yourself an expert after being in Canada for just one year! Ha, ha. I've already lived abroad several times in my life having come from a service background and not even being born in the UK. What a learning curve I had when I first moved to the UK. Don't even talk to me about what it's like to be away from family for years on end, or culture shock, I know what it's like.
It doesn't seem like there is much anyone on here can help you with then. Sounds like you will be the one giving all of us advice, since you have been there, seen it, done it and got a vast array of T-shirts.

Funnily enough, I have lived in 5 countries in the world and I had no problems settling in here, but I still come on this forum to hand out encouragement to the ones who do have trouble getting through culture shock, being away from their family or are just having a run of bad luck etc.

We are all on this forum for different reasons, and each and every reason is valid. Gill n Neil may well be experts in their field - how can you know that they are not good at their job purely based on the fact that they have only lived in Canada for a year? On the contrary that can actually work in peoples favours! Fresh eyes, they know what to look for when relocating people as they have first-hand knowledge of it.

Last edited by Tiaribbon; Apr 14th 2005 at 8:22 am.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
It doesn't seem like there is much anyone on here can help you with then. Sounds like you will be the one giving all of us advice, since you have been there, seen it, done it and got a vast array of T-shirts.

Funnily enough, I have lived in 5 countries in the world and I had no problems settling in here, but I still come on this forum to hand out encouragement to the ones who do have trouble getting through culture shock, being away from their family or are just having a run of bad luck etc.

We are all on this forum for different reasons, and each and every reason is valid. Gill n Neil may well be experts in their field - how can you know that they are not good at their job purely based on the fact that they have only lived in Canada for a year? On the contrary that can actually work in peoples favours! Fresh eyes, they know what to look for when relocating people as they have first-hand knowledge of it.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm not going to even bother to respond because you're obviously spoiling for a fight

Last edited by Craftybanshee; Apr 14th 2005 at 8:49 am.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:55 am
Premium Member

Like I said in my previous post, I'm not going to even bother to respond because you're obviously spoiling for a fight And I'm soooooooo bored with this thread as I'm sure most others are too!
No I don't fight thank you. Mellow and fun-loving that's me. I don't get all excited and jump about - I'm just calm and rational that's all.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

Craftybanshee have only just read through your post and must say my heart goes out to you and it just shows what an idiotic immigration process the Canadian system is you put your life on hold for two or more years and they don’t even give you the courtesy of an interview for you to put your case across. I really hope that you still make it there some how don’t give up on your dreams.

Tiaribbon cut the guy (sorry or girl) some slack they are very distraught as I think we would all be in the same situation even if they are incorrect in there points calculations etc
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:04 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Mike Gas
Tiaribbon cut the guy (sorry or girl) some slack they are very distraught as I think we would all be in the same situation even if they are incorrect in there points calculations etc
Have you read Craftybanshee's posts before or after they were edited?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

I’m afraid probably after but remember he’s not in the best state of mind at this time let it drop and move on lives to short
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

i wrote something..and then noticed a whole page i had missed, so i have deleted in the first instance.

*i am left here now shaking my head*

Last edited by Maple Leaf; Apr 14th 2005 at 9:38 am.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:49 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

Come on people wheres the love gone?

and they wonder why i drink so much
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Let sense prevail from now on please

Originally Posted by buzz365
Come on people wheres the love gone?

and they wonder why i drink so much
Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Ok i have come back to say i have known *Tiaribbon* for sometime now....and to all intent purposes....i have read the posts here...and it seems that the first post about being a newbie is where all the hassles have stemmed from.
What i read there is *tia* saying...in her jovial way about being a newbie on THIS site and how threads slip and slide...no offense was intended by her

it has been taken out of context and been run away with...interesting where it has run to ..huh?

Keep up the great posting *tia*..i love reading about your experiences and your positive attitude..with a reality touch ~ it is always refreshing......

and hey girl..walk out your front door and *breathe* in that mountain air...isnt' Canada wonderful.....OM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.