Rejection of EE

Old Jun 15th 2015, 5:00 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rejection of EE

Originally Posted by sliam37
Thanks for people's support. Good news, got reopened first thing this morning:
"A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. CIC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meets the requirements of a complete application.
"

not quite an apology for all the stress and time this mistake has taken, but good as it's going to get. So now we re-enter it, knowing that the NZ police checks will take several weeks to come through, and trying not to get too pessimistic about any more potential pitfalls!
Congratulations!!! Relief!

I don't think we got that..just a it's reopened, please send us more documents response. On the plus side our MP is now actively monitoring our progress, his secretary told us that she checked our file this week just gone and no progress...which we knew anyway
Old Jun 15th 2015, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

I guess they already had all my documents, so couldn't very well come back and ask for them again! Wow, can't believe how long it's still taking for you to get through it all. Thank you so much, Tirytory, for sharing your experience using an MP. That was the only reason I knew what to do and could get straight on to mine. i think the thought of returning to a destroyed city, and having to uproot my kids yet again although one only has a year of school left might have become more attractive than waiting up to 6 weeks for a CSE when I knew I was in the right!
Back to the waiting game....
Old Jul 7th 2015, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Amtobi is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a very frustrating situation, glad you managed to get your case re-opened.
Hoping that it is all good news from here on out!