Rejection

Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:25 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rejection

Congratulations to you, though you definitely gave us all a shock to start with. A nice early April fools day joke.

Enjoy your celebration, you deserve it.

Ozinca
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Rejection

Hi MJ

Congratulations.

Sher
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Bro, VERY VERY VERY happy for you! See it wasn't that bad

Tell me now, what's your plan? When are you going to land? You planning to travel on your I-94 or will you try to get the H1B stamped. Not to spoil the moment, but i have heard horror stories about SR country folks trying to get H1s stamped.

Anyways please keep on posting and stay in touch!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:20 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by viperrt10
Hey Bro, VERY VERY VERY happy for you! See it wasn't that bad

Tell me now, what's your plan? When are you going to land? You planning to travel on your I-94 or will you try to get the H1B stamped. Not to spoil the moment, but i have heard horror stories about SR country folks trying to get H1s stamped.

Anyways please keep on posting and stay in touch!
Hey viper!

Thanks man! My plan is to land by the end of April and apply for the H1B stamp. I don't care about the horror stories because I'm moving to Canada for good. The only reason I'm going for the H1B stamp is to be able to commute to my job in Seattle. If that doesn't happen, it is ok with me!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:06 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you for finally getting your visa

AND BY THE WAY YOU ARE A ******* BANGER

WHAT A GOOD WIND UP

GET IT RIGHT UP YE AND ALL THE BEST

EDDIE
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:28 am
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Rejection

You brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future

OMG!!!! WHAT A BRAT!!!!

I really felt for you at the beginning of that post
anyway congratulations you WICKED person
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:38 am
Just Joined

rickmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJ23
Thank you all for your responses! Hopefully I will congratulate every single one of you when your turn comes. Yes, I will still come here

My plan was to land in August, but to tell you the truth I don't think I can wait! I need to finally bring some sense of stability to my life so I need to move NOW!!! I'm thinking by begining of May, so I just need to get things sorted out now.

I apologize for the first part of my "Got It" Thread You guys wanted a memorable one, and I think the thread did the job! mhhp was putting a lot of pressure on me with his high expectations of me, so please blame it on him! I wish I had a video camera as you were reading it LOL

Once again Costanza is being a smarty! The problem is in Yogi's site! I entered the correct years but it switched on me!

Thank you all again, and hopefully one day we will meet in Canada!
Congrats, finally it's your turn to celebrate. I will be landing on April 10. Good luck in Canada

RICKMO
Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

going2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Old Mar 18th 2005, 3:22 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by lace
OMG!!!! WHAT A BRAT!!!!

I really felt for you at the beginning of that post
anyway congratulations you WICKED person
Thank you all again!

I'm not wicked, I'm a good boy Just think about what I did as a sad movie with a happy ending!

I picked May 1st 2005 as my landing day! 5/1/05 cool day ha? Easy to start counting days for citizenship Hopefully I will receive my passport back in the begining of April and everything will go as planned! We all know how my plans don't work all the time LOL
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

I picked May 1st 2005 as my landing day! 5/1/05 cool day ha? Easy to start counting days for citizenship
Yeah, but don't forget Canada write the date as 01/05/05........

Maybe you should wait four days...05/05/05
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:16 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Good luck

be interested to hear your experiences with the fianl stage on landing.

Thank you all again!

I'm not wicked, I'm a good boy Just think about what I did as a sad movie with a happy ending!

I picked May 1st 2005 as my landing day! 5/1/05 cool day ha? Easy to start counting days for citizenship Hopefully I will receive my passport back in the begining of April and everything will go as planned! We all know how my plans don't work all the time LOL
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:18 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by blairwitch
Yeah, but don't forget Canada write the date as 01/05/05........

Maybe you should wait four days...05/05/05
Yeah after I finally got used to writing m/d/y, now I have to switch back! The same thing goes for all English units vs. metric! A mile and a kip didn't mean a thing to me, now a Kilometer and Newton doesn't mean anything to me
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:40 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah after I finally got used to writing m/d/y, now I have to switch back! The same thing goes for all English units vs. metric! A mile and a kip didn't mean a thing to me, now a Kilometer and Newton doesn't mean anything to me
Actually canada hasnt really decided yet, Ive seen everything from DMY through MDY to YMD and YDM. Ive given up and just write the month out now! I got married on the 7th July for the same reason...engraved on the ring so I cant afford to get that one wrong!!! :scared: :scared: !!!

Canadas bilingual as far as metric/imperial goes. Officially everythings metric, but my job is all inches, and you still buy a 20ozer for the weekend regardless of how many ml that is. And then theres the spelling.... dont get me started on that! LOL!

Last edited by iaink; Mar 18th 2005 at 9:42 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:21 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by iaink
Actually canada hasnt really decided yet, Ive seen everything from DMY through MDY to YMD and YDM. Ive given up and just write the month out now! I got married on the 7th July for the same reason...engraved on the ring so I cant afford to get that one wrong!!! :scared: :scared: !!!

Canadas bilingual as far as metric/imperial goes. Officially everythings metric, but my job is all inches, and you still buy a 20ozer for the weekend regardless of how many ml that is. And then theres the spelling.... dont get me started on that! LOL!
That is funny! I actually heard rumors about the US joining most of the world and switching to metric. I doubt this will happen any time soon!

By the way, thanks for the Karma dude! Do they say dude in Canada? LOL

Last edited by MJ23; Mar 18th 2005 at 10:25 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.