Wikiposts

Rehabilitation question

Old Oct 9th 2013, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rehabilitation question

Originally Posted by winner-777
Now, after 2 years of communication on Manitoba phorums I made some friends with people already residing in Manitoba, I could send them money via western union for instance and they would send me a cheque.

If I manage to submit a new application, the decision on PR application will be made only after decision on rehabilitation, am I correct? Can they refuse me before the rehab. decision?
As stated in one of their emails they could refuse your application for PR based on you being in an inadmissible class of persons. Basically CIC look at the admissibility of a person making an application. In your case Im tending to think if you are applying for rehabilitation they will wait to see if rehabilitation is granted before proceeding with your PR application.
As I dont work for CIC I can't help you any further nor am I fully conversant with how the visa offices overseas operate.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 3:24 am
Just Joined

winner-777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Former Lancastrian thank you very much, you advise is much appreciated! I will have a try.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Former Lancastrian, sorry to disturb you once again, could you tell me what kind of referrence letters I need obtain, from whom and what would they state, maybe there is a sample one, I could have a look. The same is with the statement from the lawyer, I mean the lawyer from my country, what should he write?

It is just not common up here to give refferences, people just do not know what to write and how to compile one, nor do I((
Old Oct 9th 2013, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winner-777
Former Lancastrian, sorry to disturb you once again, could you tell me what kind of referrence letters I need obtain, from whom and what would they state, maybe there is a sample one, I could have a look. The same is with the statement from the lawyer, I mean the lawyer from my country, what should he write?

It is just not common up here to give refferences, people just do not know what to write and how to compile one, nor do I((
Reference letters can vary from individuals. Basically they should state who they are and how long they have known you and what they know about you.
Many go and find a person who has some sort of credibility like a priest, lawyer, doctor, police officer or other who's credibility might be held at a higher level as opposed to the bar server at the local strip joint you attend.
I have seen reference letters from some who I think are trying to convince that the person could actually be elected as the next Pope.
People also use their current managers at work or from previous work.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Reference letters can vary from individuals. Basically they should state who they are and how long they have known you and what they know about you.
Many go and find a person who has some sort of credibility like a priest, lawyer, doctor, police officer or other who's credibility might be held at a higher level as opposed to the bar server at the local strip joint you attend.
I have seen reference letters from some who I think are trying to convince that the person could actually be elected as the next Pope.
People also use their current managers at work or from previous work.
Thank you very much indeed!