regarding criminal records???

Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

riccosuabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default regarding criminal records???

i really need some help here.four years ago i was discharged from the army as i was caught smoking a joint at a party(stupid i know but i was rather drunk at the time)although i was never convicted of anything and never went through a court or anything like that,and as far i have never been in trouble with the police ever.im starting to worry if the CHC will not allow me to immigrate.i really need advice from anyone that can help me on this issue,on whether it will be classed as an offence to them and whether they will just knock my application back?also will it matter if im not the principal applicant??
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:49 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: regarding criminal records???

Hi

Originally Posted by riccosuabe
i really need some help here.four years ago i was discharged from the army as i was caught smoking a joint at a party(stupid i know but i was rather drunk at the time)although i was never convicted of anything and never went through a court or anything like that,and as far i have never been in trouble with the police ever.im starting to worry if the CHC will not allow me to immigrate.i really need advice from anyone that can help me on this issue,on whether it will be classed as an offence to them and whether they will just knock my application back?also will it matter if im not the principal applicant??
No conviction, no problem, but you may have to explain why you were discharged from the army as it will probably come up during the background check.

PMM
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

anybody else help me out ???
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

C130 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riccosuabe
anybody else help me out ???
As I am sure you have been told on another forum you need to seek the advice of a professional lawyer for this one.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:55 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by C130
As I am sure you have been told on another forum you need to seek the advice of a professional lawyer for this one.
As I said earlier in my response, he doesn't have a criminal record, so he has no problem, other than he will probably have to explain why he was discharged from the military, which most likely will come up in his background check.

PMM
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

thanks pmm,youve put me at rest a bit anyway.