Refused Application!!

Old Aug 28th 2010, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Refused Application!!

Hi Guys,

just a general question here:

If you submit a FSW1 application to the London office and it gets refused due to not being able to provide evidence, for eg, education/proof of funds etc..

how long would you have to wait to re-submit another fresh application? and what do they do with the old application, do they remove it from there system?

Thanks in advance for the help
Old Aug 28th 2010, 6:49 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refused Application!!

Originally Posted by kamshaft
Hi Guys,

just a general question here:

If you submit a FSW1 application to the London office and it gets refused due to not being able to provide evidence, for eg, education/proof of funds etc..

how long would you have to wait to re-submit another fresh application? and what do they do with the old application, do they remove it from there system?

Thanks in advance for the help
They keep all apps on file from what I undersatnd.

You can reapply again when you do have all the info they require.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

the problem on my application is that i used my uncle who is a PR in canada on my initial application but is now unwilling to provide me with evidence and his proof of living in Canada etc.., but i do have a 1st cousin there who is a PR and who i will be staying with untill i get on my feet in canada who is willing to right somesort of letter to the imigration officer stating the situation. But a cousin cannot be used!!!!

the thing is i dont really want to re-apply as my new application will be under the new quota route!

looks like i will just have to wait for my 120days to pass and re-apply,

Last edited by kamshaft; Aug 28th 2010 at 9:34 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:30 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

refused due to not being able to provide evidence, for eg, education/proof of funds etc..
the problem on my application is that i used my uncle who is a PR in canada on my initial application but is now unwilling to provide me with evidence and his proof of living in Canada etc..

It is a good idea to get all your documentation together prior to submitting the application. Does not matter then whether your uncles changes his mind or not, you have the evidence to submit.

So did you upset your uncle?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Aviator

It is a good idea to get all your documentation together prior to submitting the application. Does not matter then whether your uncles changes his mind or not, you have the evidence to submit.

no i didnt lol, its a long family story.......
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:37 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by The Aviator

The OP needs to submit proof of the relationship (birth certificates) proof of status and as well as proof the relative is living in Canada. The OP has said previously that he wasn't able to get proof of his uncle living in Canada, bank statements, income tax, rental/mortgage receipts. So if he can prove it, then he won't get the 5 adaptability points.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:42 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

The OP needs to submit proof of the relationship (birth certificates) proof of status and as well as proof the relative is living in Canada. The OP has said previously that he wasn't able to get proof of his uncle living in Canada, bank statements, income tax, rental/mortgage receipts. So if he can't prove it, then he won't get the 5 adaptability points.
For the sake of clarity: If he is going to reapply, it is a good idea to get all the documentation needed before applying to avoid the situation he has now found himself in.

Had this been the case for the first application, even if the uncle changed his mind he would have had the evidence needed.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

The OP needs to submit proof of the relationship (birth certificates) proof of status and as well as proof the relative is living in Canada. The OP has said previously that he wasn't able to get proof of his uncle living in Canada, bank statements, income tax, rental/mortgage receipts. So if he can prove it, then he won't get the 5 adaptability points.
Correct, and with out thoes 5 points needed im buggered with 64 points!! If i right a letter with my application stating the situation would the immigration office be able to do there own checks to see the relationship between me and my uncel?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:48 pm

Correct, and with out thoes 5 points needed im buggered with 64 points!! If i right a letter with my application stating the situation would the immigration office be able to do there own checks to see the relationship between me and my uncel?
No, you writing a letter is not enough, you need documentary evidence or your relationship (birth certificates) as well as documentation that your uncle lives in Canada (bills lease agreements etc). It is up to you to prove it, CIC will not do checks on your behalf.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

ok,

thanks for the help guys, looks like i will have to let this application pass and my 120 days expire and then re-apply next year when i would have gaind 4yrs experiance in my job as an electrician, which would give me a few more points, exacally 67 ponts.

thanks
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:53 pm

ok,

thanks for the help guys, looks like i will have to let this application pass and my 120 days expire and then re-apply next year when i would have gaind 4yrs experiance in my job as an electrician, which would give me a few more points, exacally 67 ponts.

thanks
Had you considered a WP or Bunac (if under 30)?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

the WP is quite hard, bit like looking for gold dust!! and the Bunac is currentyl closed for non-student applications!! Ive been thinking about a Study Visa, re-doing the electricians course in canada?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:15 pm

the WP is quite hard, bit like looking for gold dust!! and the Bunac is currentyl closed for non-student applications!! Ive been thinking about a Study Visa, re-doing the electricians course in canada?
Could be an option, if you look up Red Seal that should provide all the info you need. Some of your quals and hours from the UK may count as well.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

if i do go via the study visa route and redo the electricians course which i dont mind doing, after i finish the coure, what would be the process for me to get PR?
Old Aug 29th 2010, 12:13 am

if i do go via the study visa route and redo the electricians course which i dont mind doing, after i finish the coure, what would be the process for me to get PR?
Take a look through this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/index.asp