Refusal overturned....Maybe

Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:20 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 251
weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough
Default Refusal overturned....Maybe

Intersting reading for ya.....

My AOR is Jan 04, with a 12 month timescale. I got refused in April 05 and my "specialist" has been fighting the case ever since, and to be honest I knew he had no chance, as I have been told on here Many - a - time, its very hared to get refusals over turned, so i am quite shocked when a few weeks back i hear they are reassesing my case and asking me to get a certain qualification recognised of mine which was the main reaon why i got refused in the first place.

Only prob is my lifes changed alot in the UK now, new house, new car etc and my wife doesn't want to go anymore.........great.....

Just thought i'd post this as i haven't been on here for over a year.....
weener is offline  
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:56 am
  #2  
Every day is a new day...
 
amancharan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 1,610
amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refusal overturned....Maybe

Originally Posted by weener
Intersting reading for ya.....

My AOR is Jan 04, with a 12 month timescale. I got refused in April 05 and my "specialist" has been fighting the case ever since, and to be honest I knew he had no chance, as I have been told on here Many - a - time, its very hared to get refusals over turned, so i am quite shocked when a few weeks back i hear they are reassesing my case and asking me to get a certain qualification recognised of mine which was the main reaon why i got refused in the first place.

Only prob is my lifes changed alot in the UK now, new house, new car etc and my wife doesn't want to go anymore.........great.....

Just thought i'd post this as i haven't been on here for over a year.....
Good luck to you then mate!
amancharan is offline  
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:23 am
  #3  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 342
woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Refusal overturned....Maybe

Might be worth seeing it through to get your PR card if you get the decision overturned. Thing is you don't know what life's gonna throw at you and you might change your mind in the next few years

Originally Posted by weener
Intersting reading for ya.....

My AOR is Jan 04, with a 12 month timescale. I got refused in April 05 and my "specialist" has been fighting the case ever since, and to be honest I knew he had no chance, as I have been told on here Many - a - time, its very hared to get refusals over turned, so i am quite shocked when a few weeks back i hear they are reassesing my case and asking me to get a certain qualification recognised of mine which was the main reaon why i got refused in the first place.

Only prob is my lifes changed alot in the UK now, new house, new car etc and my wife doesn't want to go anymore.........great.....

Just thought i'd post this as i haven't been on here for over a year.....
woofwoof is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:53 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 251
weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Refusal overturned....Maybe

Originally Posted by woofwoof
Might be worth seeing it through to get your PR card if you get the decision overturned. Thing is you don't know what life's gonna throw at you and you might change your mind in the next few years

Hey Woof woof

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought you had a certain time to get oout of the Uk after they issue you with your passports/visa's. Isn't it 12 months?
weener is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2006, 4:31 am
  #5  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 342
woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Refusal overturned....Maybe

You've got a year from medicals to use your visa to get your PR card. So you can nip across for a holiday, get it activated, then come back to the UK straight away if you wish. I think you have to be in canada for 2 years out of the next 5 to keep your PR status. So that means you can stay in the UK thinking about it for the next 3 years. Thats the basics of it.


Originally Posted by weener
Hey Woof woof

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought you had a certain time to get oout of the Uk after they issue you with your passports/visa's. Isn't it 12 months?
woofwoof is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.