Refunds & Paperwork after PPR

Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice
Default Refunds & Paperwork after PPR

Quick Question pleaseee...

We are about to send off our Passports for the visas, however what happens to all the paperwork sent in initial application & refund of fees paid ?

I know the paperwork question sounds silly but wonder what they do with it, keep it, destroy it securely or is it returned ?

Fees - paid full amount before reduction last year so due a refund, does this get automatically refunded or do we have to ask ?

Thanks
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:05 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refunds & Paperwork after PPR

They will keep all the paperwork, you won't get any back.

When you get your passports back they give you a form if you are entitled to a refund on the landing fee. If you think you are entitled make sure you get this. They didn't give me one due to a mix up with them thinking I'd never paid the fees.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

Ben - thanks

Had a quick search on their website & found a form for refund outside of Canada BUT it states send copy of receipt you received when paid the ROPR fee ?

I have never received a fee ? will this be a problem ?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:03 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

It means the receipt you get (ha) when you originally paid the fee up front, not you're paid a fee.

I never got a receipt, I don't know anyone who did. We have a receipt from the bank for our original draft and used that to prove we'd paid it.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ben - Thanks yes I meant receipt not fee - too much stuff going round my head now I have had the PPR.

Thought alot of people had never received receipt,, have sent them copy of advice note from bank from 2005 - hopefully this shows monies sent.

Thanks for your help
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

When i received my passport back with visa in it, there was also a form for me to send them applying for the refund. Basically they just wanted to know what address to send it to.