As a refugee to canada??

Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:08 am
Just Joined

peter24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default As a refugee to canada??

Hello everybody.

I,m really happy that i have found this site. And thanks people that they helps eachother.
I have also a question, Me i,m living In Holland, but my brothers wife is living in Afghansitan. Her husband(my brother) was died in the civil war in Afghansitan. Now she is living with her 3 children In afghanistan, she dont have any job or something else. She is only depends on me. I mean i have to send her money you know. And also she has alot of other problems that I dont want to talk about that here like cultural problems.
Is there any chance for her to go to canada with her children, I want also to hire for her a immigration consultant if its possible?? She dont have any relatives in Canada.
And can u maybe help me to find an immigration consultant here in Holland??
Sincerly Peter from Hollland
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: As a refugee to canada??

Just curious, why Canada and not the Netherlands ?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by peter24
Hello everybody.

I,m really happy that i have found this site. And thanks people that they helps eachother.
I have also a question, Me i,m living In Holland, but my brothers wife is living in Afghansitan. Her husband(my brother) was died in the civil war in Afghansitan. Now she is living with her 3 children In afghanistan, she dont have any job or something else. She is only depends on me. I mean i have to send her money you know. And also she has alot of other problems that I dont want to talk about that here like cultural problems.
Is there any chance for her to go to canada with her children, I want also to hire for her a immigration consultant if its possible?? She dont have any relatives in Canada.
Well, I guess the first step would be to go to the Immigration Canada website and find out whether she qualifies as a refugee - I can remember Canada having other refugees' from Afghanistan after the mess the States made in the country...interesting that they don't want to immigrate to the States.....I don't know what y ou mean by other cultural problems....but I would certainly contact the CIC website for a start and then go from there.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:54 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by willmore
Well, I guess the first step would be to go to the Immigration Canada website and find out whether she qualifies as a refugee - I can remember Canada having other refugees' from Afghanistan after the mess the States made in the country...interesting that they don't want to immigrate to the States.....I don't know what y ou mean by other cultural problems....but I would certainly contact the CIC website for a start and then go from there.
She can't apply as a refugee from as she is resident in Afghanistan. She has to be out of her country of origin to apply.

PMM
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Angry Re: As a refugee to canada??

Hello everybody.

yes she is living in Afghanistan. But soon she will go to Pakistan because she dont want to live there anymore and she have alot of problems in Afghanistan.So I think this will not be a big problem.
I can,t invite her to The Netherlands Because here are the rules very very difficult. If I invite her I have to have permanent Job and I dont have it.And the government here dont want to allow people of this category to Holland.
By Cultural problems I mean that she can,t choose, for example when her husband died, Her parents told her to merry another old man but she didn,t want that. She wanted to just care of her children and dont want to merry now you know. After that her parents desert her and they didnt want to contact her, even they told her that they gonna kill her, because she is now a disgrace for the community and family.
Because of these problems and threats she want to come to pakistan now. And I dont know if her life will be safe in Pakistan??
Thank you very much.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Hello everybody.

yes she is living in Afghanistan. But soon she will go to Pakistan because she dont want to live there anymore and she have alot of problems in Afghanistan.So I think this will not be a big problem.
I can,t invite her to The Netherlands Because here are the rules very very difficult. If I invite her I have to have permanent Job and I dont have it.And the government here dont want to allow people of this category to Holland.
By Cultural problems I mean that she can,t choose, for example when her husband died, Her parents told her to merry another old man but she didn,t want that. She wanted to just care of her children and dont want to merry now you know. After that her parents desert her and they didnt want to contact her, even they told her that they gonna kill her, because she is now a disgrace for the community and family.
Because of these problems and threats she want to come to pakistan now. And I dont know if her life will be safe in Pakistan??
Thank you very much.
Is it possible that she will go to canada In the programm of women at risk PLz??
Old Sep 14th 2004, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

If she really is a woman at risk, she'll have no problem getting into The Netherlands. They take in refugees as any other country,in fact, it might be a lot easier than getting into Canada.
Or might it be that YOU prefer Canada instead of Holland , and think you'll have an easy way in ?

Is it possible that she will go to canada In the programm of women at risk PLz??
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:53 am
Just Joined

Max Chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe Mr. Buysse is a Canadian consultant in the Netherlands: he is at [email protected], +31345515103

Hello everybody.