Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

in reference to your application for temporary residence.

in reference to your application for temporary residence.

Old Apr 27th 2015, 7:31 am
Just Joined

guru1313 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default in reference to your application for temporary residence.

Can Anyone guide me plz

I applied to canada visitor visa online on 25 april 2015 and i have got following mail today

Dear
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter.

I guess this means that my application is approved, is that right?

kindly guide me
Old Apr 27th 2015, 8:16 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in reference to your application for temporary residence.

Originally Posted by guru1313
Can Anyone guide me plz

I applied to canada visitor visa online on 25 april 2015 and i have got following mail today

Dear
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter.

kindly guide me
You know this is the French section of the forum right?
Old Apr 27th 2015, 9:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Can Anyone guide me plz

Dear
Passport requirements

kindly guide me
From the wording you have quoted it would seem that your application is approved and that they need your passport for the visa.
Old Apr 27th 2015, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Can Anyone guide me plz

Dear
Passport requirements

kindly guide me
Yes the application has been approved and they need your passport to affix the counterfoil visa.