Ref. Police checks

Old Aug 24th 2004, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 175
leecyndisanders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ref. Police checks

Im a British Military Police. I have served in Canada, Germany, Cyprus and the UK. The Military have a Central Criminal Records Information office. Which holds all records of servicemen and is linked to the Police National Computer and holds information for any crimes regarding serviceman and dependants for the countries they have seved. Being a Military Police Officer and therefore having no criminal record. Am I able to get a Certificate through the military stating the countries I have served.

Thank you
leecyndisanders is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.