Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Recommendations please of immigration lawyers....

Recommendations please of immigration lawyers....

Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

vhughes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommendations please of immigration lawyers....

Hi,
My partner and I live in London UK ( I am a Canadian Citizen) and my partner is looking for Canadian PR can anyone recommend please a CSIC approved Immigration Lawyer that you have used - based in the UK??
Cheers
Vanessa
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

gvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to all
Default Re: Recommendations please of immigration lawyers....

Originally Posted by vhughes
Hi,
My partner and I live in London UK ( I am a Canadian Citizen) and my partner is looking for Canadian PR can anyone recommend please a CSIC approved Immigration Lawyer that you have used - based in the UK??
Cheers
Vanessa
Are you sure you need one? If you have a fairly straight forward case, then you should be okay doing it yourself. If you need a lawyer, then I think you'll find you have to use a Canada based one since the new regulations came in. Andrew will correct me if I'm wrong.

Graeme
Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

Hi,
Cheers
Vanessa
If you PM me I can recommend the consultant I used for my skilled worker application, who is based in Canada and a member of CSIC.

Regards.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:34 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Cheers
Vanessa
Hello
I sent you a PM.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:45 am
Banned

NewCanadian will become famous soon enoughNewCanadian will become famous soon enough

Why won't you try Andrew or Jim who regularly contribute here, proved to be experts with great expertise and experience and have unchallenged reputation.

It is unbelievable how some cannot see what is within their grasp...

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Hello
I sent you a PM.