Received CAIPS......

Old May 18th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all
Default Received CAIPS......

Hi Guys, finally received our CAIPS and although there are alot of codes and mind boggling jargon, there doesn't seem to be anything untoward in there to indicate why we are having such a long wait. In fact it seems to show that everything is complete for each of us, medicals cleared, crim checks cleared etc etc - just no final decision.

Can anyone shed any light on any of this? Still not sure why we are waiting so long - at least we are not lost or wedged between the filling cabinets!!
Old May 18th 2009, 6:20 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Received CAIPS......

Hi Nicola

Sorry cant help with why delays etc, but just wanted to say glad everything looks ok and it sounds like you should be hearing something really soon

Good luck, hope its quick
Old May 18th 2009, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

What kind of timeline do you have? It sounds as though you've hit an unlucky pile awaiting review.
Old May 18th 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

thanks nikkidreaming!

Hi sprucemoose, our timeline is :-
arrived on twp Sept 07
PR submitted Jan 08
File number given/work started on file Mar 08
Moved from Buffalo to NY Aug 08
Med request Aug 08
Meds done and submitted Sept 08

Everything seems to be ok as far as I can tell. Just waiting for the final nod - I hope!! No glaringly obvious reason for a delay............just waiting.....
Old May 18th 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Do you see anything like BF'D to XYZ 12-9-2009 or something similar on your caips? this would be the "bring forward date" as in, the date your application will continue to be processed by.
Old May 18th 2009, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

no didn't see any BF'D dates - in fact no future dates on there at all. I'm glad it doesn't show a problem, but still none the wiser about such a long delay.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:40 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

There really has to be a BFDate because it is a mandatory field that must show a future date when entered. And something must not yet be completed or else you will be hearing soon.
Old May 19th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
There really has to be a BFDate because it is a mandatory field that must show a future date when entered. And something must not yet be completed or else you will be hearing soon.
Maybe the OP was sent only part of the full CAIPS logs? I've heard of incomplete CAIPS files being sent out before. Did you get your CAIPS from Ottawa, Nicola?
Old May 19th 2009, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Jim and kleinluka - yes I did get them from Ottawa - I will trawl through them again to see if I missed the BF'D date. Lots of 'jargon' so I could have missed it. I'll update in a few mins!!
Old May 19th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh bugger - have a definite sinking feeling. Found a BF'D date of 'CL 05-09-2009'. This is the date our meds are valid 'til.

Please don't tell me we'll have to wait until then, that means going through twp renewals again. Not sure I can take much more of this stress

Can you shed any light on this Jim? or anyone else - please?

Last edited by Nicola N-A; May 19th 2009 at 12:44 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicola N-A
Oh bugger - have a definite sinking feeling. Found a BF'D date of 'CL 05-09-2009'. This is the date our meds are valid 'til.

Please don't tell me we'll have to wait until then, that means going through twp renewals again. Not sure I can take much more of this stress

Can you shed any light on this Jim? or anyone else - please?
Keep in mind that this could very well mean May 9th, not September 5th... I'm not sure which date format they normally use. Maybe Jim can help with this. When does your TWP expire?
Old May 19th 2009, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think it is 5th Sept rather than May - going by the format of all the other dates on the paperwork.

Hubby's twp expires 14th September, but we would need to start the LMO process etc towards the end July/beginning of August.

Just thought it would be all be finished a long time ago by now. Never thought we would need to renew our visas the first time around, let alone a 2nd time.
Old May 19th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah that really sucks for you, I'm sorry :/

What's your time line so far?
Old May 19th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

timeline is listed in post #4. Patience has never been a strong point for me!!! Even so, if you are told 6-12 mths, you don't expect 18-24!!! I guess if we'd be forewarned then I wouldn't be worrying so much!!
Old May 19th 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

I understand completely, as my FT application via London was taking far longer than expected. It turns out that being patient doesn't always get rewarded, and my application was only ever moved on by our enquiries. Pestering works, as long as you have valid concerns.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.