Receipt from LMO?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice
Default Receipt from LMO?

Hi,i have been offered a carpentry job in Edmonton,my Employer has sent of the relevent paperwork to get the LMO.They received the paperwork nearly 6weeks ago and we have'nt heard a thing as yet,even though i have tried to call them as have my Employer but we have not had a reply from them.Can somebody tell me do they send you confirmation of the receipt then do they process?Or do they process it in one go and the only communication is to receive the LMO?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Receipt from LMO?

We got our LMO via the Edmonton office as well. They were impossible to get a hold of with a permanent answerphone on the tel no given. The only contact made was when they sent the employer a request for additional info.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stuarty
We got our LMO via the Edmonton office as well. They were impossible to get a hold of with a permanent answerphone on the tel no given. The only contact made was when they sent the employer a request for additional info.
Have you received your LMO yet?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by giggimickey
Have you received your LMO yet?
Yes, it came through quickly, about 7-8 weeks, but I don't know if that is standard as it was for a job in the health industry that had been vacant and advertised for over a year.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, it came through quickly, about 7-8 weeks, but I don't know if that is standard as it was for a job in the health industry that had been vacant and advertised for over a year.
Thats great news congratulations.
Do they send you confirmation of the receipt then do they process?Or do they process it in one go and the only communication is to receive the LMO?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats great news congratulations.
Do they send you confirmation of the receipt then do they process?Or do they process it in one go and the only communication is to receive the LMO?
As far as I know the employers received nothing until HRSDC required additional info.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

As far as I know the employers received nothing until HRSDC required additional info.
Thanks.As you well know the frustration of not being able to find out any info is very annoying.Lets just hope we will hear something in the next few weeks.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks.As you well know the frustration of not being able to find out any info is very annoying.Lets just hope we will hear something in the next few weeks.
I am sure the time will fair fly by
Hang in there
Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

good luck with getting the LMO hope it comes soon, let us know when you finally get it!! Husbands employer sent off for his just over 4 weeks ago... wonder how long it will all take!